Streethawk 2008 !

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Streethawk 2008 !

Post by timer »

Don't get too excited guys ! It's not a rerecording ! (More's the Pity!)

New film on the horizon.

[img][img]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc14 ... l63972.jpg[/img]

cheers Stuart for sending me this ! 8) [/img]
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Cool 8) :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

At least this time the bike looks the part !, still don't know about 300mph on two wheels & a frame like that ! :shock:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:At least this time the bike looks the part !, still don't know about 300mph on two wheels & a frame like that ! :shock:
Count me out for that :oops: my old man had a BSA bantam years ago and he was like a lunatic on it,it frightened me off bikes for life :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

I hate riding pillion on fast Bikes ,scares the c**p out of me ! :shock: :shock:

I was watching the trailer episode of the original series the other week , and seeing that bike 24 yrs later :lol: how I chuckled during the 300mph scenes.

The music was mighty fine though - how about it Edgar ? 8) 8)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

one of my fave shows while growing up. Its strange when I was into streethawk I wasn`t into TD at that time and it was only after about 5 years being into TD I realised they did the music. :oops:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:I hate riding pillion on fast Bikes ,scares the c**p out of me ! :shock: :shock:
Used to love it myself. Very exhilarating. I've never been allowed to have a bike myself. My wife does tissue typing for organ donation and many of her "clients" are bikers.

As for Streethawk the only time I was able to watch it was in a bar on one of the Canary Islands, I forget which, whilst on holiday. Loved the music but not so keen on the story-line. The bike just didn't look capable of 300mph and the rockets were just laughable. It would be great if TD did the music for the new film but I can't see Edgar being interested.
TangFanIRL

Re: Streethawk 2008 !

Post by TangFanIRL »

timer wrote:Don't get too excited guys ! It's not a rerecording ! (More's the Pity!)

New film on the horizon.

Isn't that 2009? I wonder if the theme will be redone by someone else. Hopefully they'll do a good homage to the original...
jacob

Post by jacob »

Excellent series by the way. I love the action, the funny conversations between Jesse and Norman, and of course... hyperthrust!*

It's available as download around the net, and it's worth getting. I've had a lot of fun watching most of the episodes so far.

The poster does not say 2008, but 2009. In the meantime KnightRider should get a 2008 version. http://exilium.ipbfree.com/index.php?showtopic=202

* Oh yes, the familar theme in several variations is also an essential factor for the success in my opinion. It could be awesome if Chris Franke scored the new movie, but if he doesn't, the theme should remain unchanged (and that goes for KnightRider as well)

Also make sure to visit www.streethawkonline.com - an amazing fansite with a lot of dedication.
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

jacob wrote:Excellent series by the way. I love the action, the funny conversations between Jesse and Norman, and of course... hyperthrust!*

It's available as download around the net, and it's worth getting. I've had a lot of fun watching most of the episodes so far.

The poster does not say 2008, but 2009. In the meantime KnightRider should get a 2008 version. http://exilium.ipbfree.com/index.php?showtopic=202

* Oh yes, the familar theme in several variations is also an essential factor for the success in my opinion. It could be awesome if Chris Franke scored the new movie, but if he doesn't, the theme should remain unchanged (and that goes for KnightRider as well)

Also make sure to visit www.streethawkonline.com - an amazing fansite with a lot of dedication.

Knightrider was also a good TV show along with Airwolf which was actually my favorite when I was a kid.

I am looking forward top the Knightrider movie but somehow it does not seem right without The Hoff playing the part of Michael Knight :arrow:
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

The Knight Rider 2008 pilot didn't do it for me but showed promise. Gary Scott Thomas who produced The Fast and the Furious movies and the TV show Las Vegas (which are both guilty pleasures of mine) is doing the ongoing TV series so expect it to be trashy fun, but maybe not as cool as the short lived series Drive.

Streethawk 2009? Well, I'm not sure about that one. There wasn't much to sell me on the original apart from the TD score and the banter between the characters (and some of the female guest stars :wink: ). Maybe they should mix it up with some Parkour too, to make the series more fresh and exciting.

BTW anyone remember a certain Ocean's 11, 12, and 13 star making a guest appearance in Streethawk as Jesse's high school bud?
timer

Re: Streethawk 2008 !

Post by timer »

TangFanIRL wrote:
timer wrote:Don't get too excited guys ! It's not a rerecording ! (More's the Pity!)

New film on the horizon.

Isn't that 2009? I wonder if the theme will be redone by someone else. Hopefully they'll do a good homage to the original...
:oops: Apologies for my shortsightedness !
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Apology not required mate - that 9 is very like an 8!
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

streethawk should have been released as a soundtrack maybe one day it still will be the one souundtrack td should have done but did'nt was the sci-fi series "V" evrn though the 2 guys who did the music did a great job td coul have done it better of that i'm sure
timer

Post by timer »

GAZZ wrote:streethawk should have been released as a soundtrack maybe one day it still will be the one souundtrack td should have done but did'nt was the sci-fi series "V" evrn though the 2 guys who did the music did a great job td coul have done it better of that i'm sure

Couldn't agree more GAZZ ! The music i have had the pleasure of hearing from Streethawk on various 'unofficial' sources has been fabulous, as was most of the F/F/S era IMO .