Bath tube sessions ?

Marbury
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Bath tube sessions ?

Post by Marbury »

I am watchng this and wondering if it was filmed in the city of Bath?
24db

Re: Bath tube sessions ?

Post by 24db »

Marbury wrote:I am watchng this and wondering if it was filmed in the city of Bath?
'Bath Tube Session, Konzert Bei Hofe', Haus ‘Alt Bayern’ Potsdamer STN 24, Berlin (Broadcast by SFB-TV)
24db

Post by 24db »

from my article:

Later in 1969 Tangerine Dream: Edgar, Klaus and another new musician "Happy" Dieter on bass, played a concert in the courtyard of the bombed-out Bayernhof Restaurant at Potsdamer Platz. This became one of TD’s earliest TV appearances, as it was filmed and broadcast on German television by SFB-TV. Advertised as ‘Music at the Court’, it’s sometimes known as the ‘Bath-tube session’ amongst Tangerine Dream fans, possibly due to the huge Fountain that the group precariously performed their music from).
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

As usual Andy is 100% on the dot. Anyway it's like no area of Bath that I've ever seen. We go there quite a lot, it's about the same distance as Bristol from our house but it's not quite such a building site.
epsilon75

Re: Bath tube sessions ?

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
Marbury wrote:I am watchng this and wondering if it was filmed in the city of Bath?
'Bath Tube Session, Konzert Bei Hofe', Haus ‘Alt Bayern’ Potsdamer STN 24, Berlin (Broadcast by SFB-TV)
I love this footage,think its rather cool 8) :P
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.