madcap's flaming duty

Echosnare
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: madcap's flaming duty

Post by Echosnare »

24db wrote: Sounds great, who knows, perhaps one we'll see 'the making of Rubycon' on DVD (as it was filmed at the time)
Sssshhh!!! You'll just get Colin excited!
tangram80

Re: Mad cap's Flaming Duty

Post by tangram80 »

24db wrote:
tangram80 wrote:
tom27 wrote:Hi everyone,

just in case somebody missed it: on the German iTunes store, you can download a free 40+ minute podcast with Edgar on "Mad Cap´s..."

It features the whole Voiceprint interview as well as music from the new album.

(P.S.: just search to Tangerine Dream and you will find the interview in the postcast section)

Cheers
Tom
Hi Tom, interesting, could you pls give the hyperlink here?

Jeffrey
You'll need iTunes to play and download this I think mate.

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
Thanks Andy & Tom, I just downloaded it and right now listening to it! :D
tom27

Re: Mad cap's Flaming Duty

Post by tom27 »

Hi all,

just to add this: Yes, you will need iTunes to "download" the MP3 file but as mentioned, it is free - so you won´t need to buy anything and you can burn into onto any CD or transfer it to any MP3 player.

The iTunes URL is:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSt ... =209500713
and should direct your iTunes software to the podcast.

have fun
Tom
Echosnare

Post by Echosnare »

I think this may well be what is featured on "TD Radio" on this site, for those who don't have iTunes.
24db

Post by 24db »

Echosnare wrote:I think this may well be what is featured on "TD Radio" on this site, for those who don't have iTunes.
Don't think so mate, but perhaps it'll be added later
Taximan431

Recorded material

Post by Taximan431 »

24db wrote:
Echosnare wrote:I think this may well be what is featured on "TD Radio" on this site, for those who don't have iTunes.
Don't think so mate, but perhaps it'll be added later
You can still get a copy from Voiceprint just send in your name & address to them its a free copy...

Geoff :D 8) :!:
tangram80

Post by tangram80 »

No not really: the "TD radio" track is a selection of old stuff plus the Invisible Limit track, while the Voiceprint track has new music off the Madcap album separated by bits of interview of Edgar...install the iTunes and download the podcast at once if you don't have the track yet... :)
Laserdiscdream

Post by Laserdiscdream »

I Check out the CD Cover Look’s Cool.
I Well Look Forward in April or May.

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢

http://aki.endless-run.org/index.php
ngc891

Post by ngc891 »

Here's a direct link, extracted from i tunes. It takes a little while to load and comes up on a QT player (?). You don't need the itunes software.

http://www.voiceprintwebradio.com/podca ... 170036.mp3

Chris
The stars are matter, We're matter, But it doesn't matter
24db

Post by 24db »

ngc891 wrote:Here's a direct link, extracted from i tunes. It takes a little while to load and comes up on a QT player (?). You don't need the itunes software.

Chris
Top bloke Chris (all you need to do is right click on it!).

MFD is gonna split TD fans right down the middle....nice one TD :), expect the unexpected.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

ngc891 wrote:Here's a direct link, extracted from i tunes. It takes a little while to load and comes up on a QT player (?). You don't need the itunes software.

Chris
Thanks Chris. I'm still not sure what to make of the vocals. The tracks sound pleasant enough, but so far they're not sending a shiver down my spine. First listen though and time will tell!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:

Chris
Thanks Chris. I'm still not sure what to make of the vocals. The tracks sound pleasant enough, but so far they're not sending a shiver down my spine. First listen though and time will tell!

"eat more greatness,1,000,000 flies can't be wrong" hey what a great opening'the world is ours.................I like that line here by EF,shows good humour :D

How wrong that melody maker journalist was :roll:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

Nice one Edgar, this record is gonna give the whole fan base a kick up the collective arse. From time to time everyone needs to move out of their comfort zone. I've got to admit I rather like the Irish song, which is really strange as I can't stand Irish music, I just find it to cloyingly sentimental, but the TD track is quite good.
I'm not sure whether this album will generate a 'new audience', 'but' fans have started with weirder records, so who knows.
timer

Post by timer »

Just listened to 'Mascaps Flaming promo' and must say (so I can read it back meself in total disbelief!) that it the first TD outing with vocals that actually sounds like it 'belongs' together! I like it !
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:Nice one Edgar, this record is gonna give the whole fan base a kick up the collective arse. From time to time everyone needs to move out of their comfort zone. I've got to admit I rather like the Irish song, which is really strange as I can't stand Irish music, I just find it to cloyingly sentimental, but the TD track is quite good.
I'm not sure whether this album will generate a 'new audience', 'but' fans have started with weirder records, so who knows.
I don't like traditional Irish music either and the "Irish" track wasn't my cup of tea. However, it wouldn't be the first TD album with a track I didn't like.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese