TD ON TOUR - EUROPE 2012

GlynRichards
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by GlynRichards »

epsilon75 wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: :wink: UK for me only,if I am lucky. Praying hard for a certain concert,fingers and toes crossed.
Colin mate, you always say that, and then you pop up on photos from just about every gig there ever was! Unless there's another CJ of course. Oh heavens above! :lol:

By the way, this is who I booked with:

tickets@papagena.de
Volker Ludewig
papagena Kartenvertrieb GmbH
Mehringdamm 33
10961 Berlin
Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Haus
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 61072
www.papagena.de
Glyn. I am a TD fan,and TD are my favorite band. If I could finance it,and I felt OK within myself,I would go to every single concert.
I have spent a lot of money on TD,as have a lot of other people,and I have had a lot of enjoyment out of it,some fantastic times(absolutely NO regrets).

As for the last show I attended,I was lucky enough to take up and offer I simply could not refuse,or I would not have been there,right place,right time as they say.

As far as next year is concerned I will see what life brings. My reduncey is all but gone,and other financial avenues have been exhausted,but if I can raise the money from a bit of wheeling and dealing,who knows what will happen if I am ok in myself. I do not want another nightmare like 2009 on my hands,that was very tough to accept,but that's life.

I will continue to support TD as much as I possibly can,because the music is my soundtrack to life,it does a lot for ME. :D

p/s and yes,there is another CJ,the name has gone down (5) generations :)
Colin, if I could I'd pay for you myself!
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Well ,wherever it be in the UK,I will hopefully be there. I am trying to get my youngest son to join me at a show,but he seems more interested in Snoop dog,Tupac Shakur and Notorious big :oops: each to their own :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:Well ,wherever it be in the UK,I will hopefully be there. I am trying to get my youngest son to join me at a show,but he seems more interested in Snoop dog,Tupac Shakur and Notorious big :oops: each to their own :arrow:

tell him that he could meet the notorious big........moog at a td gig :lol: :wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Well ,wherever it be in the UK,I will hopefully be there. I am trying to get my youngest son to join me at a show,but he seems more interested in Snoop dog,Tupac Shakur and Notorious big :oops: each to their own :arrow:

tell him that he could meet the notorious big........moog at a td gig :lol: :wink:
:lol: :P Nice one 8)
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

I will only be able go to 1 of the gigs and it will have to be the UK when it is and look forward meeting the TDBA as per for a sherbet or 2. :wink:
The Stoke TDBA Division.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

bigmoog wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:Awaiting ticket sales for the Budapest gig. Thought about Berlin. But never been to Hungary. So we'll make it a holiday in Hungary and Poland next spring. I could do another UK gig if the timing is right. And the missus allows it. :wink:

i would also keep an eye out for the u.s. gigs that have been rumoured as well as montreal 29th june :D
I'm all over it BiGmOOg!! I've been wanting to holiday in Hungary/Poland for awhile. So I figured what perfect timing. And yes a US tour would be a nice way to top it off. Kinda like back in 2008 when I saw Edgar and company in London and saw them a week later at UCLA. Although I would'nt mind flying back to the UK to see them and hang (and drink) with all you mates!! Cheers.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

My oldest son has been to the TD UCLA gig and also to see Steve Roach in concert in Tucson back in 2003. Although it might not be his style of music, but he can appreciate what music I grew up with when I was his age. He's also been to Roger Waters, Rush and a few others in the past. In return I've accompanied him to Radiohead, Tool & Cold....(yes BigmOOg) I'm sorry to say that bands name. And no I did NOT enjoy the Cold.... gig. It was horrible. The only good thing was it lasted just over an hour. . . .thank god!!! Radiohead and Tool ROCKED!!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tdream4ever wrote:
My oldest son has been to the TD UCLA gig and also to see Steve Roach in concert in Tucson back in 2003. Although it might not be his style of music, but he can appreciate what music I grew up with when I was his age. He's also been to Roger Waters, Rush and a few others in the past. In return I've accompanied him to Radiohead, Tool & Cold....(yes BigmOOg) I'm sorry to say that bands name. And no I did NOT enjoy the Cold.... gig. It was horrible. The only good thing was it lasted just over an hour. . . .thank god!!! Radiohead and Tool ROCKED!!
I will keep on trying David,maybe the chance of a guzzle with the usual suspects will swing it :P :wink:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

epsilon75 wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: :wink: UK for me only,if I am lucky. Praying hard for a certain concert,fingers and toes crossed.
Colin mate, you always say that, and then you pop up on photos from just about every gig there ever was! Unless there's another CJ of course. Oh heavens above! :lol:

tickets@papagena.de
Volker Ludewig
Mehringdamm 33
10961 Berlin
www.papagena.de
Glyn. I am a TD fan,and TD are my favorite band. If I could finance it,and I felt OK within myself,I would go to every single concert.
I have spent a lot of money on TD,as have a lot of other people,and I have had a lot of enjoyment out of it,some fantastic times(absolutely NO regrets).

As for the last show I attended,I was lucky enough to take up and offer I simply could not refuse,or I would not have been there,right place,right time as they say.

As far as next year is concerned I will see what life brings. My reduncey is all but gone,and other financial avenues have been exhausted,but if I can raise the money from a bit of wheeling and dealing,who knows what will happen if I am ok in myself. I do not want another nightmare like 2009 on my hands,that was very tough to accept,but that's life.

I will continue to support TD as much as I possibly can,because the music is my soundtrack to life,it does a lot for ME. :D

Hey CJ :!: If and when Edgar bring the Dream back to Los Angeles or SoCal and you would like to visit and see TD here, you & the missus are welcome to use my buddy pass to fly from London direct to LA. It's a big savings from what the normal air fare would cost. And you have a place to stay. The biggest TD fan is always welcome here in Surf City LA!!
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

My boy recently pronounced TD as being 'COOL'. I'd have to drug him to get him to a gig, though....LOL :D :arrow:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

tdream4ever wrote:
You'll not be interested in this then...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/15689559
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tdream4ever wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
GlynRichards wrote: Colin mate, you always say that, and then you pop up on photos from just about every gig there ever was! Unless there's another CJ of course. Oh heavens above! :lol:

tickets@papagena.de
Volker Ludewig
Mehringdamm 33
10961 Berlin
www.papagena.de

Hey CJ :!: If and when Edgar bring the Dream back to Los Angeles or SoCal and you would like to visit and see TD here, you & the missus are welcome to use my buddy pass to fly from London direct to LA. It's a big savings from what the normal air fare would cost. And you have a place to stay. The biggest TD fan is always welcome here in Surf City LA!!

David

That is a truly generous and wonderful offer,I really do not know what to say. To be honest,I do not think I could ever fly that far,I think I would have to be put in a "straight jacket" and given a very strong sedative :oops: it would bring on a whole host of problems.

I will never say never,but things would have to improve ten-fold in many area's of my life,but your offer is hugely appreciated by me,and if I ever change my mind,you will be the first to know. Many many thanks.

p/s I have to point out that I am NOT the biggest fan,and I never will be in my eyes,and I do not wish to carry that mantle,because there are people whom I know that have been along for the whole ride,and saw TD many moons before I did.

What I will say however is I am certainly a very enthusiastic TD fan,that part of me will never go away. When somebody finds an act or person whether it be a "sporting icon" a "film star" an "artist" or a "sculptor" etc that hits the right note with them,it becomes a lifelong love affair,I am sure many other's have felt this sometime in their life.

No super fan,no greatest fan,just little old enthusiastic ME. TD for me is special.

All the best David.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

epsilon75 wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Glyn. I am a TD fan,and TD are my favorite band. If I could finance it,and I felt OK within myself,I would go to every single concert.

David

That is a truly generous and wonderful offer,I really do not know what to say. To be honest,I do not think I could ever fly that far,I think I would have to be put in a "straight jacket" and given a very strong sedative :oops: it would bring on a whole host of problems.

I will never say never,but things would have to improve ten-fold in many area's of my life,but your offer is hugely appreciated by me,and if I ever change my mind,you will be the first to know. Many many thanks.

p/s I have to point out that I am NOT the biggest fan,and I never will be in my eyes,and I do not wish to carry that mantle,because there are people whom I know that have been along for the whole ride,and saw TD many moons before I did.

What I will say however is I am certainly a very enthusiastic TD fan,that part of me will never go away. When somebody finds an act or person whether it be a "sporting icon" a "film star" an "artist" or a "sculptor" etc that hits the right note with them,it becomes a lifelong love affair,I am sure many other's have felt this sometime in their life.

No super fan,no greatest fan,just little old enthusiastic ME. TD for me is special.

All the best David.
Aah yes the ole back issue Colin. Buddy passes are eligible to fly on business class when they fly international. So the seats are almost like 1st class (by the way-buddy passes can fly 1st when they fly domestic here in USA). And the seats lie flat so you can get a good night sleep after a couple of night caps!! So everything is the same as 1st except in 1st you have a larger seat. Same movies, service, etc. As long as they have seats available. I can understand flying coach long distance. It bad on my back too. So anyways Colin my offer is always there mate. :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

my td concert compass is now pointing west :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

One Berlin ticket wil be printed with my name on it :idea:

Peter