epsilon75?

dreamerofdreams
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by dreamerofdreams »

har wrote:That's good the lads are all doing well. Glad to hear it.

As has been posted, all this is a real shame. I have never seen anyone being hounded out of here in the years I have been posting. Although there have been one or two "incidents" of fudness on occasion, this has been extremely rare, and I have always found this place to be friendly, funny, full of witty banter and a bit mad :P

I think some of us are unaware of what has been going on, and if the lads don't want to post that's cool.

Hopefully, one day, all will be well, and those that have left will return :)

Best regards to you all.
Very true, but somehow I don't feel it will happen as things stand. I avoid the forum myself these days purely because of all the scammer/spammer muppets that seem to get on here. I have had a hell of a year myself with losing my wife to cancer, so I try to live drama free these days. All I know is that Colin is one of the most salt of the earth people I have ever had the pleasure to be in contact with. I don't even know the full story of what has happened, but I would support Colin in any victimisation against him.

Best wishes to all

Derek
No trees were harmed in the creation of this post but several trillion electrons were slightly inconvenienced.
har

Post by har »

dreamerofdreams wrote:

As has been posted, all this is a real shame. I have never seen anyone being hounded out of here in the years I have been posting. Although there have been one or two "incidents" of fudness on occasion, this has been extremely rare, and I have always found this place to be friendly, funny, full of witty banter and a bit mad :P

I think some of us are unaware of what has been going on, and if the lads don't want to post that's cool.

Best regards to you all.
Very true, but somehow I don't feel it will happen as things stand. I avoid the forum myself these days purely because of all the scammer/spammer muppets that seem to get on here. I have had a hell of a year myself with losing my wife to cancer, so I try to live drama free these days. All I know is that Colin is one of the most salt of the earth people I have ever had the pleasure to be in contact with. I don't even know the full story of what has happened, but I would support Colin in any victimisation against him.

Best wishes to all

Derek
Thing is........ with these scammer/spammer muppets........whilst they register on the membership list in their ever increasing Zombie hordes there has never been an incident on the messageboard as far as I am aware. Anyhow enough about that.

I remember you posting about your wife Derek, :( , very sad for you. All the best and I hope the music has and continues to help.

Cheers
Har
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Best regards to you all.
That's my impression but I suspect that there is a lot of stuff that goes on behind the scenes. Stuff that I basically don't want to know about. Have to say though that Colin has always been a real gent towards me so if I was forced to take sides you can guess which way I'd jump.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

har wrote:
dreamerofdreams wrote:

Best regards to you all.

Best wishes to all

Derek
Thing is........ with these scammer/spammer muppets........whilst they register on the membership list in their ever increasing Zombie hordes there has never been an incident on the messageboard as far as I am aware. Anyhow enough about that.

I remember you posting about your wife Derek, :( , very sad for you. All the best and I hope the music has and continues to help.

Cheers
Har
There was one notable incident where a spammer managed to post some p*rn. Almost knocked my eyes out of their sockets. Soon rectified though. That's the only one that readily springs to mind. :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
har

Post by har »

Chris Monk wrote:
har wrote:
dreamerofdreams wrote: Very true, but somehow I don't feel it will happen as things stand. I avoid the forum myself these days purely because of all the scammer/spammer muppets that seem to get on here. I have had a hell of a year myself with losing my wife to cancer, so I try to live drama free these days. All I know is that Colin is one of the most salt of the earth people I have ever had the pleasure to be in contact with. I don't even know the full story of what has happened, but I would support Colin in any victimisation against him.

Best wishes to all

Derek

Cheers
Har
There was one notable incident where a spammer managed to post some p*rn. Almost knocked my eyes out of their sockets. Soon rectified though. That's the only one that readily springs to mind. :wink:
Must have been during my house moves from hell period...............pretty gutted I missed that :P :wink: :wink:
Minimoog

Post by Minimoog »

Chris Monk wrote:
har wrote:
dreamerofdreams wrote: Very true, but somehow I don't feel it will happen as things stand. I avoid the forum myself these days purely because of all the scammer/spammer muppets that seem to get on here. I have had a hell of a year myself with losing my wife to cancer, so I try to live drama free these days. All I know is that Colin is one of the most salt of the earth people I have ever had the pleasure to be in contact with. I don't even know the full story of what has happened, but I would support Colin in any victimisation against him.

Best wishes to all

Derek

Cheers
Har
I am very sure one of the forum members would have enjoyed that :shock: he loves his stockings,suspenders and a 14 straps shuffle :wink: :lol:
The coward only threatens when he is safe.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

har wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
har wrote: Thing is........ with these scammer/spammer muppets........whilst they register on the membership list in their ever increasing Zombie hordes there has never been an incident on the messageboard as far as I am aware. Anyhow enough about that.

Cheers
Har
Must have been during my house moves from hell period...............pretty gutted I missed that :P :wink: :wink:
Me too, I'd have liked to see that :oops: :P :D
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

Minimoog wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
har wrote: Thing is........ with these scammer/spammer muppets........whilst they register on the membership list in their ever increasing Zombie hordes there has never been an incident on the messageboard as far as I am aware. Anyhow enough about that.

Cheers
Har
I am very sure one of the forum members would have enjoyed that :shock: he loves his stockings,suspenders and a 14 straps shuffle :wink: :lol:
Oh yes, I love them all 8)
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Minimoog wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

Cheers
Har
Thanks Colin, that's all I need :(
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
Minimoog

Post by Minimoog »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
Minimoog wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: There was one notable incident where a spammer managed to post some p*rn. Almost knocked my eyes out of their sockets. Soon rectified though. That's the only one that readily springs to mind. :wink:
:cry: :cry:
The coward only threatens when he is safe.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Minimoog wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
Minimoog wrote: I am very sure one of the forum members would have enjoyed that :shock: he loves his stockings,suspenders and a 14 straps shuffle :wink: :lol:
:cry: :cry:
That's it, I'm off :x

Good Night xx
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

:?: :?: :roll:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote::?: :?: :roll:
Ditto.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

"epsilon75" is back!! Thank you to my friends for their concern and lovely messages,the music is the draw,and the music is what it is all about. :D
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Welcome back Epsi! We missed you! Good to see you here again! :)