FIVE hundred!!

TheMan
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

FIVE hundred!!

Post by TheMan »

Since the beginning of this month, only 19 days ago, FIVE HUNDRED spammers have registered here. A truly astonishing number.

I was going to search back and find the last time some registered and actually posted but gave up when it took 500 names just to get to July 1. Truly an incredible amount of SPAM.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Have a look at the official Miles davis forum...handy if you want a pair of trainers. :shock:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

sparrow wrote:Have a look at the official Miles davis forum...handy if you want a pair of trainers. :shock:
Miles :!: I thought he was dead :!: :o Now that's a musician! God rest his soul. 8) Jazz Man
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
TheMan

Post by TheMan »

sparrow wrote:Have a look at the official Miles davis forum...handy if you want a pair of trainers. :shock:
Never knew there was an official Miles Davis forum.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

TheMan wrote:
Never knew there was an official Miles Davis forum.
Last time I had a peep it was spammed to death. Nikes for sale all over the place.