A Look Back to "SORCERER"

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

Jon wrote:Does anyone know why TD never worked with Friedkin again?
Sorcerer
Jon

Post by Jon »

24db wrote:
Jon wrote:Does anyone know why TD never worked with Friedkin again?
Sorcerer
Eehh, yes, but why didn't TD work with him on other movies?
Sfearical Sequence

Post by Sfearical Sequence »

If someone told me that I could have only one TD album for the rest of my life, it would be Sorcerer, because I couldn't live without it. Even Encore and Stratosfear have a few weaker moments, but for me, Sorcerer is pure, top-quality, definitive TD at their peak, from the first moment to the last.
Marc M

Post by Marc M »

I bought it again on CD, for a very cheap price recently, but I almost regretted. I had not played it in years, but it was better in my memories than it is, that says it all... I never liked "Sorcerer" very much but even less now, especially the long first piece which wasn't a good start... chaotic, non-melodic. I like a few tracks on the album yet, like "Betrayal". I'd say I enjoy 30-40% of it.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I must be honest and say I've never really liked most of Sorcerer..It was one of the first TD albums I bought and was kind of a shock after hearing Rubycon Ricochet & Poland. there are a few tracks like the ones mentioned above but nah..it's not for me.