London Eye Concert

Laserdisc Dream
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Lock and Load it for Released :D

Tangerine Dream - The Eye concert Live at London Forum

CD-3

and

Mini Disc

Street Date September 29. 2009

:wink:

Peter AKA Laserdisc Dream
!>
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:Lock and Load it for Released :D

CD-3

and

Mini Disc

!>
To be honest, I don't understand much of your posts.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Insvims wrote:
Laserdisc Dream wrote:Lock and Load it for Released :D

CD-3

and

Mini Disc

!>
To be honest, I don't understand much of your posts.
Peter is explaining about the different release formats for the London eye concert in the states.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

"posts". Not necessarily this one.
hansx

Post by hansx »

It is a brillant cd/concert. The dvd is in the house now, but I didn't have the time to watch it. Will be one of these days. But the concert is one of the best of the last years and so is the cd.
tangmaster

Post by tangmaster »

hansx wrote:It is a brillant cd/concert. The dvd is in the house now, but I didn't have the time to watch it. Will be one of these days. But the concert is one of the best of the last years and so is the cd.

I have seen the DVD, this is not a good one, and why? The answer is simpel the 5.1 mix is very soft, i have to put all things up. If i listen it on normal loudness level you won't hear a thing. No the DVD set has not the 5.1 loudness like all the others. i was not realy amused. Have to listen to it in 2.0 stereo. But the music is superb as always.
The way a world of dreams is going on!
hansx

Post by hansx »

tangmaster wrote:
hansx wrote:It is a brillant cd/concert. The dvd is in the house now, but I didn't have the time to watch it. Will be one of these days. But the concert is one of the best of the last years and so is the cd.

I have seen the DVD, this is not a good one, and why? The answer is simpel the 5.1 mix is very soft, i have to put all things up. If i listen it on normal loudness level you won't hear a thing. No the DVD set has not the 5.1 loudness like all the others. i was not realy amused. Have to listen to it in 2.0 stereo. But the music is superb as always.
Finally saw it yesterday evening. Think you are right. the 5.1 version is softer. But the music was great, a very good concert.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

the 3 cd set is brilliant, superb.

the 2 DVD set is very satisfying and suffers no loss of sound quality in 5.1 on my carefully set up audio visual reproduction apparatus, as I have my DVD player hacked specially to play TD DVDs and those about Fred Dibna only and reject any by Gen|
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:the 3 cd set is brilliant, superb.

the 2 DVD set is very satisfying and suffers no loss of sound quality in 5.1 on my carefully set up audio visual reproduction apparatus, as I have my DVD player hacked specially to play TD DVDs and those about Fred Dibna only and reject any by Gen|

:lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
24db

Post by 24db »

Sadly I don't have surround-sound anymore therefore cannot appreciate Colin in 5.1...er sorry I mean TD ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:Sadly I don't have surround-sound anymore therefore cannot appreciate Colin in 5.1...er sorry I mean TD ;)
:shock: :o :oops: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:Sadly I don't have surround-sound anymore therefore cannot appreciate Colin in 5.1...er sorry I mean TD ;)
:) always good to see you at a gig mate, either in person or on the DVD :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
I do get rather carried away with the music and err the girls tight trousers :P but why not ...TD rules :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: :shock: :o :oops: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :wink:
I do get rather carried away with the music and err the girls tight trousers :P but why not ...TD rules :wink:
hell if you can't enjoy yourself watching your favourite band, with your favourite music then...you might as well stay at home a check if your ring modulator goes up to 11 :P
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: :) always good to see you at a gig mate, either in person or on the DVD :)
hell if you can't enjoy yourself watching your favourite band, with your favourite music then...you might as well stay at home a check if your ring modulator goes up to 11 :P
Its been like a furnace since Saturday night :oops: :oops: :( thee madras was 11.1 :arrow: