Hobo March

Mars
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Hobo March

Post by Mars »

The 7" of "Encore" b/w "Hobo March" for about 6 dollars here:

http://www.vinyltap.co.uk/shop/item/497 ... 38444.aspx

If my memory serves me well, I think "Hobo March" is nearly as good to Edgar`s "Ode to Granny A"?
Force Maysuere

Post by Force Maysuere »

It is nearly as good to Ode to Granny A, I can remember feeling a little disappointed buying Hobo March playing it and realising I already had the track on Ages.
j_pertou

Post by j_pertou »

But Vinyl Tap is a really nice mail order company. Have used them twice for some cheap collector's items.
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

j_pertou wrote:But Vinyl Tap is a really nice mail order company. Have used them twice for some cheap collector's items.
They are a very good comapny JP - have also used them a few times and their prices are also quite reasonable.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I've used them well recommended
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Peter Beasley

Post by Peter Beasley »

Force Maysuere wrote:It is nearly as good to Ode to Granny A, I can remember feeling a little disappointed buying Hobo March playing it and realising I already had the track on Ages.
It was worse for those of us who bought the releases in chronological order!
Force Maysuere

Post by Force Maysuere »

I can remember when buying Hobo March the record shop owner told me that he also ahd a promo single called Atmosphere for sale. After plowing through endless boxes of singles I gave up my search for it. Does anyone know if this single exists or even has a copy.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

I remember in 77 during the height of Punk Rock, queuing up in Virgin Records Marble Arch branch...where they had a 'singles booth'.....and asking : ' Do you have any Tangerine Dream singles?', I still remember the lady assistant's face and her reply : ' No'.....uttered with a mocking gesture ' I might have a look, but come back later...'

and this from a shop that had deep stocks of imported kraut rock and lots of TD albums.......

I only got a copy of Hobo March sometime in 79 from a record stall in Aldershot of all places.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

I own the DJ version...but I've never played it
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Interesting they are selling the 3 track edition of Rockoon for 5 euros where as Jerome is selling it for 45 euros.