TD in London - ROYAL ALBERT HALL - 1st APRIL 2010

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

hansx wrote:
24db wrote:the JMJ prices were insane...£40 for restricted view...don't think so!
hmmm, that is about 45 euro. A lot cheaper than TD in Paris. :D

true..but the music was K*K ;) er I'll get me coat
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Before you get over excited about availability of RAH tickets sit back and relax. I spent 30 minutes on the phone just now in a cue,i finally got through and asked the guy at the box office when TD tickets were available.
His reply "I dont even have it on my calender". :arrow: so sit tight and await :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

Cheers for the update CJ - must have been the Killers tickets that made the website go into meltdown :(
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:Cheers for the update CJ - must have been the Killers tickets that made the website go into meltdown :(
You are correct Tim and they are welcome to the killers tickets........ :oops:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Force Maysuere

Post by Force Maysuere »

My first post on the forum. Every year the wife is stuck as to what to buy me for my birthday, this year she can get me something I really want - so a big thanks to Edgar and the band for arranging on the RFH concert on my birthday (well ok my birthday is actually on the 2nd like the original RFL concert). I also noticed a couple of posts about ticket availability - I actually work 2 minutes from RFH so will call in "now and then" to see when they are on sale and will let you all know when i find out.
24db

Post by 24db »

Force Maysuere wrote:My first post on the forum. Every year the wife is stuck as to what to buy me for my birthday, this year she can get me something I really want - so a big thanks to Edgar and the band for arranging on the RFH concert on my birthday (well ok my birthday is actually on the 2nd like the original RFL concert). I also noticed a couple of posts about ticket availability - I actually work 2 minutes from RFH so will call in "now and then" to see when they are on sale and will let you all know when i find out.
Welcome to the forum, btw it's at the Royal Albert Hall...not the RFH mate
Force Maysuere

Post by Force Maysuere »

Typo time and the pleasures of a liquid lunch! I meant RAH not RFH
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Should be any time now, we should be hearing on ticket sales for this lifetime event occuring on April 1, 2010. I am waiting on pins and needles. All you lucky guys and gals across the pond will probably get the information first while I'll still be sleeping. :arrow: :cry: :cry:
I hope to get in the first 5 rows. :wink: :wink: :wink:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
24db

Post by 24db »

Force Maysuere wrote:Typo time and the pleasures of a liquid lunch! I meant RAH not RFH
sorry about that, at one point I thought I'd made a mistake and it really was at the RFH. Anyway, the RAH should be fantastic.
24db

Post by 24db »

tdream4ever wrote::roll: :roll: :roll:
Should be any time now, we should be hearing on ticket sales for this lifetime event occuring on April 1, 2010. I am waiting on pins and needles. All you lucky guys and gals across the pond will probably get the information first while I'll still be sleeping. :arrow: :cry: :cry:
I'll email you when they're available..if you're not around mate :)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

24db wrote:
Thanks mate. I just hope I wont be too late in getting a decent seat for this one. Being in the middle of the week, I should have no problems flying to London this time of the year. I would hate to miss out on this one. Like I said, I will try to make at least 1 show abroad per year. Cheers. :wink: :wink:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
24db

Post by 24db »

tdream4ever wrote:
24db wrote:
Thanks mate. I just hope I wont be too late in getting a decent seat for this one. Being in the middle of the week, I should have no problems flying to London this time of the year. I would hate to miss out on this one. Like I said, I will try to make at least 1 show abroad per year. Cheers. :wink: :wink:
David, TD will have to sell anything between 3000-5500 tickets...there's no chance that you won't be able to get a good seat...well unless you're going on a year long world tour
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

RAH VIGIL FEVER HITS BIGMOOG

Cobba yah! Cobba yah!
Tanna canna kazu zah!
Sharabuka marabara!
Engonyama! Engonyama!
Book rah! Book rah! Narrabena cassarena!
Iltongarra! Iltongarra!
Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!

apologies to our OZ friends :arrow: :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Hope they dont go on sale before the 7th June. Im skint untill then.
Doug and Marilyn

Post by Doug and Marilyn »

I hope they go on sale BEFORE the 9th June, cos, we're goin on holiday then and I dont fancy trying to get tickets in a Turkish Bazaar, no disrespect to our Turkish friends.