Shiver Me Timber - Jerome Froese

theonehorst
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Shiver Me Timber - Jerome Froese

Post by theonehorst »

Well, this is one hell of an album. Great work. I am really thrilled by the new work of Jerome. It really rocks. Beautifull ambient sound.

My favorite song is "Inside the secret" and "Under the black the flag"

Jerome, you are a genius...
rattymouse

Re: Shiver Me Timber - Jerome Froese

Post by rattymouse »

theonehorst wrote:Well, this is one hell of an album. Great work. I am really thrilled by the new work of Jerome. It really rocks. Beautifull ambient sound.

What does it sound like compared to Neptunes? More details!
24db

Re: Shiver Me Timber - Jerome Froese

Post by 24db »

theonehorst wrote:Well, this is one hell of an album. Great work. I am really thrilled by the new work of Jerome. It really rocks. Beautifull ambient sound.

that's good to hear
theonehorst

Post by theonehorst »

It sounds a little more quiet. but the same style. i would say it's produced a little more professionalism. great guitar passages. lot's of overtune sounds.

the songs he has at myspace are really the "bad" ones from the album.

the album remembers we of mars polaris. kind of.
24db

Post by 24db »

theonehorst wrote:It sounds a little more quiet. but the same style. i would say it's produced a little more professionalism. great guitar passages. lot's of overtune sounds.

Brilliant, can't wait for my copy to arrive, Shame AOL don't give a monkey's whether their customers can access Jerome's site

andy
Last edited by 24db on Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

theonehorst wrote:It sounds a little more quiet. but the same style. i would say it's produced a little more professionalism. great guitar passages. lot's of overtune sounds.

RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Sounds good. Suppose I ought to get around to ordering a copy. :oops:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Cool, I am looking forward to hearing it, hopefully Jerome has upped his game a bit from the disapointing Neptunes(IMHO).
timer

Post by timer »

I though Neptunes was a great CD, and hope that SMT doesn't follow to closely really, otherwise in a couple of months it will just seem like another JF release.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

timer wrote:I though Neptunes was a great CD, and hope that SMT doesn't follow to closely really, otherwise in a couple of months it will just seem like another JF release.
I really rate Jerome and I think maybe my expectations were a bit high on Neptunes. I just found it a bit dull. "The Fade From Death To Afterlife" is the one track I really liked, but it never really gets going for me.

I still look forward to hearing SMT though
timer

Post by timer »

cantosis wrote:
timer wrote:I though Neptunes was a great CD, and hope that SMT doesn't follow to closely really, otherwise in a couple of months it will just seem like another JF release.
I really rate Jerome and I think maybe my expectations were a bit high on Neptunes. I just found it a bit dull. "The Fade From Death To Afterlife" is the one track I really liked, but it never really gets going for me.

I still look forward to hearing SMT though
Ive heard quite a few fellow 'Dreamers' to not get this CD at all, and yes you are right in the build up expectations were very high for this release , i think, to follow on the lines of the Dream Mixes series, but alas JF wanted to show what he had to offer at the time.

I await JF's SMT with as much open mindness as I do with all EM releases.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Its always interesting to see how opinions differ on "Neptunes".
I have to say i think its a glorious album and SMT will have to be very good to live with it....... IMHO of course :wink:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote:Its always interesting to see how opinions differ on "Neptunes".
I have to say i think its a glorious album and SMT will have to be very good to live with it....... IMHO of course :wink:
To Be honest Colin, a Froese could release an album with them p*ssing for 45 mins and you would probably like it.

juist kidding :D 8) :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

cantosis wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Its always interesting to see how opinions differ on "Neptunes".
To Be honest Colin, a Froese could release an album with them p*ssing for 45 mins and you would probably like it.

juist kidding :D 8) :arrow:
Never been into watersports :mrgreen: :wink:
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Have Fun Listening of Jerome Froese Music. :D :wink:

:!: :arrow: