TD (and KS) at Loreley prog rock festival

Jollyhawker
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Jollyhawker »

epsilon75 wrote:Jollyhawker are you out there...........Get Jules to fire up the car :idea: :wink:
Hi Colin et al... sorry I've been away for a while because I've been dwelling on Myspace too long!!! I heard rumours about this gig awhile ago from Axel on Myspace so it looks for real now - FANTASTIC!! I seen Hawkwind there last year...what an awesome venue...open air overlooking the Rhine! Colin if you're up for it its time to hit the road man...I think this will be the best way to do it! We'll have a chat about it at the Space Ritual gig on Thursday!
Marvelous,
Neil. :D
"Lives of great men all remind us that we may make our lives sublime and so departing leave behind us footprints in the sands of time"
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Jollyhawker wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Jollyhawker are you out there...........Get Jules to fire up the car :idea: :wink:
Hi Colin et al... sorry I've been away for a while because I've been dwelling on Myspace too long!!! I heard rumours about this gig awhile ago from Axel on Myspace so it looks for real now - FANTASTIC!! I seen Hawkwind there last year...what an awesome venue...open air overlooking the Rhine! Colin if you're up for it its time to hit the road man...I think this will be the best way to do it! We'll have a chat about it at the Space Ritual gig on Thursday!
Marvelous,
Neil. :D

Cheers Neil.............see you on Thursday mate 8) :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

How about this for a potential opening track?

Fight at Dawn from the Near Dark OST with Bernhard ripping out some power chords
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:How about this for a potential opening track?

Fight at Dawn from the Near Dark OST with Bernhard ripping out some power chords
Sounds good to me 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I have received an email from an organiser at the Lorelei festival who has told me that TD will be playing the Lorelei festival next year...
Obviously nothing is 100% until EB or the TD official site tells us so,but this has come from an inside source... :D If it is a definite date i hope im able to make it 8)
Last edited by epsilon75 on Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:I have received an email from an organiser at the Loreley festival who has told me that TD will be playing the Loreley festival next year...
Obviously nothing is 100% until EB or the TD official site tells us so,but this has come from an inside source... :D If it is a definite date i hope im able to make it 8)
probably be cheaper than seeing them in London. Have fun mate if you go
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I have received an email from an organiser at the Loreley festival who has told me that TD will be playing the Loreley festival next year...
probably be cheaper than seeing them in London. Have fun mate if you go
Nothing is definite for me,its all according what happens within the NHS but looking at that rhine valley i'd love to be able to make it........
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

we can read in www.wiventertainment.de that the date for Tangerine Dream and Klaus Schulze is the same : the 18 july th(friday).The saturday or the sunday :Marillion and Fish.
200 years after the words of Goethe and one year after the flute of Jethro Tull ,the loreley will listen the same day TD and KS .Is it a dream?
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

la sagesse du destin wrote:we can read in www.wiventertainment.de that the date for Tangerine Dream and Klaus Schulze is the same : the 18 july th(friday).The saturday or the sunday :Marillion and Fish.
200 years after the words of Goethe and one year after the flute of Jethro Tull ,the loreley will listen the same day TD and KS .Is it a dream?
This is a must see event Charles IMHO.........if it happens i just hope i can make it 8) :D
timer

Post by timer »

Does this mean TD as a Support slot !
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:Does this mean TD as a Support slot !
I would like to think they will finish off the night's festivities :wink:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I'm hoping to attend this
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

I've just found out about this, and very much want to go, if the line ups correct; TD on Friday, Fish on Saturday, and Marillion on Sunday. Sounds too good to be true! :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Just had the nod for this and told to start saving.............I very much hope to be able to make it.........looks a good trip :D
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM will attempt to attend (friday only)
...The wise.....are silent.....