Tangerine Dream at Night of the Prog Festival 2019!

Insvims
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Tangerine Dream at Night of the Prog Festival 2019!

Post by Insvims »

Yes! :D
I am ready! So great to have TD back at this fantastic festival. I have been there many times, and this year is no exception.

https://www.nightoftheprogfestival.com/en/home-2/
We are thrilled that TANGERINE DREAM will be part of the Night Of The Prog Experience 2019 and be prepared to hear and see a one-off session during their set!
Jon

Re: Tangerine Dream at Night of the Prog Festival 2019!

Post by Jon »

Nick Mason and Steve Hillage too. Nice...
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Jon wrote:Nick Mason and Steve Hillage too. Nice...
Yes, it will be fantastic to see Nick Mason bring this concept to Night of the Prog. He has got great reviews for this tour! And IQ and Anathema, which are also favourites of mine. And other great bands as well (more tba).
Strange thing about this forum though, is that TD announces a new concert in Germany (and their first at Night of the Prog in 11 years), and no one gives a damn. Anyway, I really look forward to this concert. TD at Night of the Prog in 2008 is one of my best concert experiences ever. So this return will be amazing! :D
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Traveling to Germany tomorrow for this concert. It's been 11 years since I last saw the band at this fantastic venue.
Wishing myself a good concert/festival (the rest of the festival is amazing too).