TD at The Barbican, London

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TD at The Barbican, London

Post by ant »

TD are appearing at The Barbican, London, UK on 13 March 2019. Tickets are now on sale. Mine already purchased and looking forward to the gig!! See you there Thorsten, Ulrich, Hoshiko and Bianca. :D
Biggus Dickus
fgourlot

Re: TD at The Barbican, London

Post by fgourlot »

Tickets for this concert available here :

https://www.barbican.org.uk/whats-on/20 ... HADvZAvryY

More than 600 tickets sold in one day !!! Few tickets still available !!!!
François from Paris
ant

Post by ant »

:D Looks like around 551 tickets remain available for this show, out of what I believe is a capacity of 1,943. That is circa 71.7% sold to date!! Great stuff. :D
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:D Around 516 tickets still to go, which means, so far, around 1,427 are attending!! Looking good. :)
Biggus Dickus
Force Maysuere

Post by Force Maysuere »

[*]Ant, thanks for posting this, been offline for a while (wife was ill), and have only just seen the announcement -needless to say tickets now booked. Role on March 2019
ant

Post by ant »

:D No problem - Hope your wife is better now FM and, as you say, role on March 2019!! :D
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:D Good to see that the tickets are still selling ok. It looks like about 394 seats still available, which, if my calculations are right, means that something like 1,549 have been sold!! :D
Biggus Dickus
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

Hi,

A shame that we will never again see TD on the West Coast ... I can't complain though having seen them 4 times, the last one with Haslinger, I think (Portland 1988 or something like it).

Sadly, I don't think, that even in Seattle, they would sell much. Maybe LA of SF, but I doubt ... the music scene in California and in the West Coast has lost its soul to top ten, and new stuff and far out stuff is not even appreciated much any more ... saddest thing I have ever seen in my life!

I have to rely on some of these shows in Europe being available on stream or mp3 to hear anything new. Living on SSecurity and not having the ability to purchase anything is one of the sad things in my life.

Maybe one day I can gain a nickel from the reviews. Like some of the fans here, I can't help it.
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

Few tickets still available for this concert !!

Order your tickets as soon as possible here !! :

https://www.barbican.org.uk/whats-on/20 ... HADvZAvryY
François from Paris
ant

Post by ant »

:D Seems to be about 320 left for sale, which means 74 more have been sold since the middle of November. Hopefully it will reach the completely sold out mark in the next couple of months!! Come on all you TD fans - get your tickets now!! :lol:
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:D With 63 days to go, it would appear there are now just 110 seats available. All the stalls are now gone. That means around 1833 sold!! Very good - lets hope these remaining few go in the next 9 weeks :lol: Looking forward to the concert very much. :D
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:D Getting there!! Only 76 seats remaining out of 1943. Great stuff - come on everyone, let's make it a sell-out show :wink:
Biggus Dickus
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

ant wrote::D Getting there!! Only 76 seats remaining out of 1943. Great stuff - come on everyone, let's make it a sell-out show :wink:
Sorry, but that's not true.
These 76 seats are sold on the Barbican website, but the Ticketmaster website is selling other seats (at higher prices)…

At this moment, there are (Barbican + Ticketmaster) : 278 seats available.
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
ant

Post by ant »

:? Not sure about that. I got the 76 seats available from the Barbican website itself. It may well be that Ticketmaster have bought some of the others to sell at higher prices, that I don't know but all my info is coming from the Barbican website, nowhere else. :roll:
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:D Have just gone on to the Barbican website again and indeed they have 76 tickets still available!! :D
Biggus Dickus