Tangerine Dream Perfomances in 2018

fgourlot
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Tangerine Dream Perfomances in 2018

Post by fgourlot »

This night I made a Dream :I dreamed that the next Tangerine Dream concert in 2018 will be performed in Hamburg in the Elbphilharmonie the Feb 7 2018.

My finger said me that we will havre more information tomorrow Monday !!!

Stay Tuned !!!!

Subscribe to the Tangerine Dream News Letter to have more news !!! : (subscribe on the Tangerine Dream homepage)
François from Paris
fgourlot

Re: Tangerine Dream Perfomances in 2018

Post by fgourlot »

For all fans

You can see an amazing 360° view of the famous ELBPHILHARMONIE in Hamburg/Germany where will perform the Tangerine Dream Concert "Quantum of Electronic Evolution" on 7th February 2018.

This special concert will be a celebration of TD's 50th Anniversary

https://www.google.com/maps/@53.5413421 ... urce=apiv3

you can buy tickets here :

http://www.eventim.de/Tickets.html?affi ... =tangerine
François from Paris
ant

Post by ant »

:( All though I am sure it will be a great gig, I will wait and hope that they eventually perform in the UK. :roll:
Biggus Dickus
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

I received my two tickets for the concert today !!

Nota : The number of seats availables for the 50th Tangeriine Dream concert decreases very quickly !!! buy tickets as soon as possible !!!
François from Paris
ant

Post by ant »

:D Am now hoping to attend this concert with a friend. :D
Biggus Dickus
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

For all fans

Tickets are selling very quickly so far - please don't hesitate if you like to visit this special concert at one of the most beautiful and acoustically most interesting concert halls in Germany.

You can see here the number of available seat on thos map (gray seats = saats sold !!)

http://www.eventim.de/tangerine-dream-h ... =erdetaila

The good music, the good show, the best place - in honour of Edgar Froese.
François from Paris
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

fgourlot wrote:For all fans

You can see an amazing 360° view of the famous ELBPHILHARMONIE in Hamburg/Germany where will perform the Tangerine Dream Concert "Quantum of Electronic Evolution" on 7th February 2018.

This special concert will be a celebration of TD's 50th Anniversary

https://www.google.com/maps/@53.5413421 ... urce=apiv3

you can buy tickets here :

http://www.eventim.de/Tickets.html?affi ... =tangerine

What a fantastic venue !!
sorcerer

Post by sorcerer »

Stunning venue in one of the coolest cities on the planet. was lucky enough to visit Hamburg twice when my son did his year abroad there. Absolutely love it and hope to get back. Not during the G20 world leaders fish wife meeting though :wink: the protests looked a tad concerning. Hamburg seems very politically aware and tolerates no nonsense from the "leaders" .

The mighty Tangs in Hamburg ......... oh yes please 8)
Jon

Post by Jon »

sorcerer wrote:Stunning venue in one of the coolest cities on the planet. was lucky enough to visit Hamburg twice when my son did his year abroad there. Absolutely love it and hope to get back. Not during the G20 world leaders fish wife meeting though :wink: the protests looked a tad concerning. Hamburg seems very politically aware and tolerates no nonsense from the "leaders" .

The mighty Tangs in Hamburg ......... oh yes please 8)
Been there a couple of times, last time last year on the Hans Zimmer concert......
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

I already got my tickets for this concert. Will be a great experience! I have been to Hamburg once. It was to see David Gilmour at Hamburg Congress Center in 2006. Great concert, but the city disappointed me at the time. Could not even find a pub or a coffee shop. All we found were block after block of banks and offices. Guess we were in the wrong part of the town. :lol: :P
sorcerer

Post by sorcerer »

City centre is mainly shops and yes banks :wink: Europa Passage is the main shopping bit and you must check out Saturn has to be the biggest man orientated shop in Europe 8) Massive and has a humongous music floor with mega amounts of vinyl .

My son was in the Pauli district , very cool and loads of bars, coffee shops restaraunts etc . Be careful though. Round about and inside the Haubtbahnhoff is good for food and a very interesting Railway station. The underground and railway network is massively complicated we found, and we were glad our son was with us. Fluent Deutsch would be useful. Although perhaps you will be fine with the trains etc Insvims :wink:

Best place for chilling with beers we found was Alex's bar restaurant down at the city centre lake . Superb and quite stunning location. Spent a fortune in there :D :P .

There is a slim chance I may manage this concert, really hope so.
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

For all guys

Today there are only 50 seats available for this concert. The concert will be probably sold out in the next few days !!!

Be with us for this concert !!!. Buy your tickets as soon as possible !!!
François from Paris
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

sorcerer wrote:City centre is mainly shops and yes banks :wink: Europa Passage is the main shopping bit and you must check out Saturn has to be the biggest man orientated shop in Europe 8) Massive and has a humongous music floor with mega amounts of vinyl .

My son was in the Pauli district , very cool and loads of bars, coffee shops restaraunts etc . Be careful though. Round about and inside the Haubtbahnhoff is good for food and a very interesting Railway station. The underground and railway network is massively complicated we found, and we were glad our son was with us. Fluent Deutsch would be useful. Although perhaps you will be fine with the trains etc Insvims :wink:

Best place for chilling with beers we found was Alex's bar restaurant down at the city centre lake . Superb and quite stunning location. Spent a fortune in there :D :P .

There is a slim chance I may manage this concert, really hope so.
I guess we will see more of Hamburg this time. Planning for two or three days in the city. Don't think anyone of us speak German, but I hope we will manage to find our way. :-)
ant

Post by ant »

:D Everything booked for the gig on 7th Feb 2018. Haven't been to Hamburg since about 1989 so will be interesting to see the changes. Because of other commitments am flying in about midday on the day of the gig and leaving mid-afternoon on the 8th but will be good to see the band. Looking forward to it!! :D
Biggus Dickus
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

For all fans,

The concert is sold out

A messa from Thorsten Quaeschning yesterday in Facebook :

" Hello Facebook
Tangerine Dream
7th February 2018
Elbphilharmonie / Hamburg / Germany
SOLD OUT (after 27 days)