Concerts 2014

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by ant »

:D Brilliant to hear that this is only the last 'long' TD tour and that single events will still take place. It is also fantastic to hear that Edgar is not retiring and that this wonderful band is going to continue. The best news I could have for my 60th Birthday this coming Saturday. Wait with baited breath to see when the London gig is confirmed. :D
Biggus Dickus
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

had a couple of daze now to ponder the news of the tour.

elation at the thought of more td gigs and one offs in the future

excitement at the thought of new music

tempered by the cold realisation that my/our very good friend Tim will not attend........but he will be there in spirit - OH YES, Tim will be there with us :) ...and Carmen will also be in our thoughts

at the moment, for me its looking like London and possibly other dates --depends on a few factors...but to all who are busy already buying tickets (you know who you are) , I wish you safe journeys and (tangerine)dreams :D

hope to see some great mates again at the fan meets :P

:wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

la sagesse du destin wrote:Le Trianon is a nice Theater, by Montmartre and le sacré cœur.

http://www.letrianon.fr/photos.html#album

1080 siiting Places.

I can't wait.

Charles
Nice theater. Is the city even called Tangerine? Perfect place fr TD then.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

An official statement from TD:
Now here is the official announcement regarding TD’s touring activities in 2014.

First of all, some words about the term “FAREWELL”: True is that this tour, which will be extended to the US and
other territories will be the last live concerts in a row in TD’s history. But of course there will be single
events the time after. All speculation about Edgar’s retirement are totally wrong. It’s more the business side and the
experience the band had with their last touring activities in 2010 and 2012. More details will be given through the
known networks.

So the tour will start in April (7-12) 2014 with the CRUISE TO THE EDGE vessel in Miami and some more
gigs in the US around that date and will continue with the first European gig in PARIS on May 22.

We will also perform in LONDON, VIENNA, NIJMEGEN (NL), FINLAND and diverse cities in Germany etc. Due to various
offers from promoters in Europe we still cannot give you all dates now as they have to be confirmed first and some days
might still be changed or added, but all dates you currently will find on the known pre-sale portals (Eventim,
Ticketmaster i.e.) are safe and you can buy these tickets. More about the shows, music, merch and surprises will be
announced within the coming months.

So far confirmed concerts in Germany:

26 MAY 2014 Munich – Circus Krone
27 MAY 2014 Stuttgart – Theaterhaus
30 MAY 2014 Berlin – Admiralspalast
31 MAY 2014 Offenbach (Frankfurt/Main) – Capitol
01 JUNE 2014 Cologne – Theater am Tanzbrunne
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
ant

Post by ant »

:D Will be watching the 2012 Berlin concert tonight to celebrate the good news today :lol:
Biggus Dickus
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Updated concert list where tickets are now available

http://www.eventim.de/Tickets.html?affi ... rine+dream
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

The official statement from TD gives us very good news ! :D
Now I'm waiting for the confirmation of the parisian concert...
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

Well hello all I finally remembered my username so thought I would say HELLO. Also just like to say that Myself and Ant will be attending the London show and we will be in the big smoke on the Thursday as Ant wants visit friends and places so may see those who are there for a pre pre fan meet drink. :D
The Stoke TDBA Division.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

bigdaveh wrote:Well hello all I finally remembered my username so thought I would say HELLO. Also just like to say that Myself and Ant will be attending the London show and we will be in the big smoke on the Thursday as Ant wants visit friends and places so may see those who are there for a pre pre fan meet drink. :D
See you there :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

bigmoog wrote:
bigdaveh wrote:Well hello all I finally remembered my username so thought I would say HELLO. Also just like to say that Myself and Ant will be attending the London show and we will be in the big smoke on the Thursday as Ant wants visit friends and places so may see those who are there for a pre pre fan meet drink. :D
Hope to be there too :P
Donofrio_TD

Post by Donofrio_TD »

I live in Mexico City and let me tell you, it would be GREAT if TD ever came here. It's very, very unlikely. Maybe they think they don't have enough fans over here, I don't know... Well, if they think that, they're wrong because they DO!!! I've never seen them live and that would be the event of my life!!! As I'm sure of many others' as well. There are many excellent places for them to play here. There's the "Foro Sol" (Sun Forum), the "Auditorio Nacional" (National Auditorium), the "Sala Ollin Yoliztli" (Ollin Yoliztli Room), the "Palacio de los Deportes" (The Sports Palace) and many, many others... All of these I mentioned are packed with the best sound quality, so nothing can ever go wrong.

Anyway, hope is the last thing that dies, people say, and I still have a little shred of it that they even consider this idea. That would be a REAL DREAM come true.
stevo4

Post by stevo4 »

Any rumblings of at least 1 or 2 shows over here in the US? I know turnout was mixed last year but there are still very loyal fans who would love to see them 1 more time! (including me).

Stevo
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

stevo4 wrote:Any rumblings of at least 1 or 2 shows over here in the US? I know turnout was mixed last year but there are still very loyal fans who would love to see them 1 more time! (including me).
From the official statement :
So the tour will start in April (7-12) 2014 with the CRUISE TO THE EDGE vessel in Miami and some more gigs in the US around that date and will continue with the first European gig in Tangerine on May 22.

So there will be shows in the US...
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

It will be great Dave to see you and Ant again.
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

bigmoog wrote:
It will be great to see you again BM.