Next Fan Meet in Cardiff South Wales a Possibility?

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

Just got back, had an excellent time...cheers to everyone involved, and I've got to add I'm gutted we missed Chris Monk and Chris Owen couldn't get to Cardiff due to the floods
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Thanks to everybody involved last night it was great,feeling the after effects now, bed at 1.30 awake 6.30 and a 3hour drive hampered by diversion off M5.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Im very disappointed in missing Chris Monk,what happened was that the original plan to use the POW had to be scuppered as the seating area i originally wanted us to use was full and showed little chance of changing....The POW was jam-packed and very rowdy as there was a World Championship boxing match in the City,so i decided to move to the Queens vaults just 50 yards down the road where we were able to find room...

I went back to the POW on several occasions to see if any other fans were arriving,at around 4- 4-15 i thought that nobody else would be coming and decided to go back to the QV.......The problem was ive never seen CM so would not have known what he looked like,and i did not have a contact number.......I wholeheartedly apologise to CM and if we get another gathering in future i will make very much sure contact numbers are made available :arrow:

I would like to thank everyone for coming Andy(24db),Carmen(Dolphin Dance),Tim(Timer),Conrad(TangfanIrl),Geoff(taximan),Rosie,Jon(BM) Stephen(BTF) Chris(Janus) Gary(hyperboreaUK) Graham Coutts(& family)Peter(Redziller) David Foster(Fozziebear) my mates John & Terry and my wife Julie :arrow: it was a pleasure to be in such totally splendid company :D

P/s Gary,you looked sozzled mate :mrgreen:

pps comiserations to Chris Owen who got as far as Shrewsbury and had to turn back due to flooding :cry:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

epsilon75 wrote:
P/s Gary,you looked sozzled mate :mrgreen:
I agree in that photo I look totally out of it quite amazed I did not suffer this am, headache free :D
Janus

Post by Janus »

Thanks to everyone for such a fantastic day it was certainly memorable and heres to many many more. I'd also like to say how sad it was we didnt link up with Chris Monk, we all felt for you mate and as Colin rightly says we have to sort out an "en extremus" type contact system for the next one. Also big shame that Chris Owen had the floods against him. Cheers again Colin for hosting the Welsh event :D
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

superb day/evening....great company

everyone : BM thanks you all

:arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:Image

effin photoshoppe and effing universal translator :roll: