The TD Forum

har
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

The TD Forum

Post by har »

It now seems that after the posting frenzy, we are back to zero posts from those that have returned. As I post this, there are 80 plus viewers as there has been since I got online at 12ish today. Virtually zero posts.

As one of the handful of posters that kept this place ticking over for the past 9 months or so ( which has to be said was not the easiest) I am struggling to understand what is going on here. Frequently during this period there were 60/70 viewers of the site and hundreds of post viewings per day.

There have been some pretty disrespectful comments made by some people who have appeared the past couple of weeks or so and it is also clear that there is an undercurrent between some

Is there any chance we can get back to posting about the greatest band in the world, having FRIENDLY banter and sharing our music and laughs.?

I am fairly new to the TD online zone and the TDBA thing, but if this is the type of stuff that is going on then I will be considering my input on here. Appreciate some folk would be happy about that possibly and there is also a sense that some posters want this Forum to fail, bizarre.

Anyhow, In advance I apologise for the length of this and also if anyone takes offence as that is not the intention. It is however like treading on eggshells here just now.

My hope is that this forum can get back to what it was when I joined in 2007 as it was a friendly, funny entertaining place to be, and can be again. I am a great believer in the “use it or lose it “ philosophy and as stated I am struggling to understand what is happening here.

Regards
Har

:( :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

im here. not as much as before. i have health issues that i need to consider as well and currently im in and out of the delights of NHS clinics. i have made some good friends through this forum that continues privately and at td fan meets etc. that will never change, cos im like that - friendly.

having said that, I do read the forum and will interact when i feel like it. :D . obviously its very hard to articulate one's thoughts on a faceless and sometimes anonymous forum as ideas, comments and banter can be misinterpreted. therefore, i shall just try and continue to enjoy the music , the legacy and future output of my favourite group : tangerine dream
...The wise.....are silent.....
har

Post by har »

I'd noticed ye were here Mr Moog :wink: :)

Good luck with the health stuff, hope you are good.

TD Rule
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

td do rule. not sure what or who over, but rule they do,

currently having a ponder about buying some original cassettes of classic td albums that have recently appeared on an online site :wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
har

Post by har »

bigmoog wrote:td do rule. not sure what or who over, but rule they do,

currently having a ponder about buying some original cassettes of classic td albums that have recently appeared on an online site :wink:
Go for it :D

I still buy cassettes now and then 8) :P :wink:
epsilon75

Re: The TD Forum

Post by epsilon75 »

har wrote:It now seems that after the posting frenzy, we are back to zero posts from those that have returned. As I post this, there are 80 plus viewers as there has been since I got online at 12ish today. Virtually zero posts.

As one of the handful of posters that kept this place ticking over for the past 9 months or so ( which has to be said was not the easiest) I am struggling to understand what is going on here. Frequently during this period there were 60/70 viewers of the site and hundreds of post viewings per day.

There have been some pretty disrespectful comments made by some people who have appeared the past couple of weeks or so and it is also clear that there is an undercurrent between some

Is there any chance we can get back to posting about the greatest band in the world, having FRIENDLY banter and sharing our music and laughs.?

I am fairly new to the TD online zone and the TDBA thing, but if this is the type of stuff that is going on then I will be considering my input on here. Appreciate some folk would be happy about that possibly and there is also a sense that some posters want this Forum to fail, bizarre.

Anyhow, In advance I apologise for the length of this and also if anyone takes offence as that is not the intention. It is however like treading on eggshells here just now.

My hope is that this forum can get back to what it was when I joined in 2007 as it was a friendly, funny entertaining place to be, and can be again. I am a great believer in the “use it or lose it “ philosophy and as stated I am struggling to understand what is happening here.

Regards
Har

:( :arrow:

Been there seen it done it Har.... I could right a book on it.I could post things here that I have collected from as far back as mid 2007,things that have appeared here and elsewhere on the net,but I would probably be hit with a writ from some sad A****** within the hour.

You do not have to be "Einstein" (no pun intended) :wink: to see what is/has been going on here for a very long time. Individuals targeted with an intensity that defies belief,and all done by sad gutless cowardly pathetic imbeciles hiding behind numerous Ids,big tough keyboard warriors who would not be out of place in Broadmoor.

A lot of things go on behind the scenes,it is sometimes talked about at pre concert gatherings and fan meets,but some people will not add their opinions here,and I do not really blame them.

I think people here are going around with their eyes shut,as long as it is not them who are the target,they seem to think everything is all hunky dory,but it is far from that.

I remember a few years back a guy being banned for constant trolling at another EM forum,he has caused trouble here in the past,but he is still here plying his trade under various guises.... on and on and on it goes,and nothing is done,the imbecile and his equally demented cohorts still do all they can to rid this forum from the internet.

If this forum was administered on an hourly basis, and the job done properly,they would have been history 100 times over. I have met some truly wonderful people amongs't TD fans,people I am happy to call good friends on and off the forum.
However,there is a small element of maniacs intent on targeting people with an intensity to break them and this forum.

Only the ADMIN can save it.

:oops:

p/s I forgot,I am paranoid :lol: :roll:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

:? :? Can't say I've really ever seen any posts that I have found particularly derogatory towards anyone.
There are huge differences in opinion over the music of course, as you would expect. But that is the only "negative" type of post.
Some people can't accept, for example, that Lily On The Beach is a far superior album to , say Zeit or Phaedra :wink: :wink: :lol:
As for multiple IDs, I don't really understand why someone would bother.

But then I'm not denying it happens, just that I don't recognise any posts from different IDs that I have thought, "hmmm that's the same person using a different name".

I presume examples are on the forum somewhere if it's that big of a problem :?:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote::? :? Can't say I've really ever seen any posts that I have found particularly derogatory towards anyone.
There are huge differences in opinion over the music of course, as you would expect. But that is the only "negative" type of post.
Some people can't accept, for example, that Lily On The Beach is a far superior album to , say Zeit or Phaedra :wink: :wink: :lol:
As for multiple IDs, I don't really understand why someone would bother.

But then I'm not denying it happens, just that I don't recognise any posts from different IDs that I have thought, "hmmm that's the same person using a different name".

I presume examples are on the forum somewhere if it's that big of a problem :?:

Perhaps you only notice certain things you want to notice..
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:im here. not as much as before. i have health issues that i need to consider as well and currently im in and out of the delights of NHS clinics. i have made some good friends through this forum that continues privately and at td fan meets etc. that will never change, cos im like that - friendly.

having said that, I do read the forum and will interact when i feel like it. :D . obviously its very hard to articulate one's thoughts on a faceless and sometimes anonymous forum as ideas, comments and banter can be misinterpreted. therefore, i shall just try and continue to enjoy the music , the legacy and future output of my favourite group : tangerine dream

You say things so must differently when speaking in private,I have to say :)
har

Post by har »

epsilon75 wrote:

Been there seen it done it Har.... I could right a book on it.I could post things here that I have collected from as far back as mid 2007,things that have appeared here and elsewhere on the net,but I would probably be hit with a writ from some sad A****** within the hour.

You do not have to be "Einstein" (no pun intended) :wink: to see what is/has been going on here for a very long time. Individuals targeted with an intensity that defies belief,and all done by sad gutless cowardly pathetic imbeciles hiding behind numerous Ids,big tough keyboard warriors who would not be out of place in Broadmoor.

A lot of things go on behind the scenes,it is sometimes talked about at pre concert gatherings and fan meets,but some people will not add their opinions here,and I do not really blame them.

I think people here are going around with their eyes shut,as long as it is not them who are the target,they seem to think everything is all hunky dory,but it is far from that.

I remember a few years back a guy being banned for constant trolling at another EM forum,he has caused trouble here in the past,but he is still here plying his trade under various guises.... on and on and on it goes,and nothing is done,the imbecile and his equally demented cohorts still do all they can to rid this forum from the internet.

If this forum was administered on an hourly basis, and the job done properly,they would have been history 100 times over. I have met some truly wonderful people amongs't TD fans,people I am happy to call good friends on and off the forum.
However,there is a small element of maniacs intent on targeting people with an intensity to break them and this forum.

What can I say Colin. I had hoped that perhaps all this had diminished.

At the end of the day this place is about the music, hopefully more posters returning and posting about our common interest and passion will drown out the keech :wink:

As I alluded to in my post the undercurrent is apparent.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

har wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Thank you Har. It is nice to know at least one can see it :) :wink:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:
har wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Thank you Har. It is nice to know at least one can see it :) :wink:
Colin,
Seen it but have never been able to understand it. Also feel pretty powerless to do anything about it. I'm just keeping my head below the parapet.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

har wrote:It now seems that after the posting frenzy, we are back to zero posts from those that have returned. As I post this, there are 80 plus viewers as there has been since I got online at 12ish today. Virtually zero posts.
I've not been posting so much as I've been very busy the last few days. Sadly I don't see any let up in the next few weeks or months.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
har

Post by har »

Chris Monk wrote:
I've not been posting so much as I've been very busy the last few days. Sadly I don't see any let up in the next few weeks or months.
Aye, your contribution is missed when your not here Chris. Unfortunately life gets in the way of music and important stuff like the TD Forum :wink: :D

See your off to Holland soon, (Netherlands :wink:) Enjoy yir trip.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

har wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Aye, your contribution is missed when your not here Chris. Unfortunately life gets in the way of music and important stuff like the TD Forum :wink: :D

See your off to Holland soon, (Netherlands :wink:) Enjoy yir trip.
Very much looking forward to it. It's a bit of a family thing. Both of my brothers and a nephew or two. A group of men abroad in Amsterdam. What could go wrong? :wink: