FINNEGANS WAKE + KNIGHTS OF ASHEVILLE - READY FOR RELEASE!

Insvims
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Insvims »

Why not also reveal the bonus track for the Asheville album? ;-)
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Insvims wrote:Why not also reveal the bonus track for the Asheville album? ;-)
Good idea :)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

one week to release and despatch. therefore i expect my copies to arrive via the incredible and superb royal mail circa 10.12.11 :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

bigmoog wrote:one week to release and despatch. therefore i expect my copies to arrive via the incredible and superb royal mail circa 10.12.11 :D
I will be very happy if I have them before X-mas :? :shock:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

bergen-dreamer wrote:
bigmoog wrote:one week to release and despatch. therefore i expect my copies to arrive via the incredible and superb royal mail circa 10.12.11 :D
which year :?: :P :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

bigmoog wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:
which year :?: :P :P
haha I do love xmas time and the release of TD goodies. Every year there seems to be some sort of drama with Royal Mail. we should get them this year hopefully if they are dispactched on the date given
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Just one more week until dispatch of goods. If they go out on the 6th,I forecast a UK delivery date of 11-14th December on the moog-ometer :wink: :D
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

epsilon75 wrote:Just one more week until dispatch of goods. If they go out on the 6th,I forecast a UK delivery date of 11-14th December on the moog-ometer :wink: :D
Hi Guys,

TDOC members can at least listen to one long track of FINNEGANS WAKE on the club site now! Enjoy this great track!

Best,
EB (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Just one more week until dispatch of goods. If they go out on the 6th,I forecast a UK delivery date of 11-14th December on the moog-ometer :wink: :D
Hi Guys,

TDOC members can at least listen to one long track of FINNEGANS WAKE on the club site now! Enjoy this great track!

Best,
EB (ADMIN)
Just been listening and it's fabulous. My compliments to TQ, Bernie and the rest of TD. Hopefully we'll be hearing this soon in one concert or another. :D
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Chris Monk wrote:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
Hi Guys,

Best,
EB (ADMIN)
Just been listening and it's fabulous. My compliments to TQ, Bernie and the rest of TD. Hopefully we'll be hearing this soon in one concert or another. :D
What track is on the TDOC section and how long does it run?

Pretty please, from a poor non-TDOC TD fan :(
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote: Hi Guys,

Best,
EB (ADMIN)
It's called Finnegan's Excessive Wake and it's a TQ track with guitar by Bernie Biebl. It runs for 8:13 and it sounds great. Had it on repeat for some time now and still not tired of it.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Chris Monk wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Just been listening and it's fabulous. My compliments to TQ, Bernie and the rest of TD. Hopefully we'll be hearing this soon in one concert or another. :D

It's called Finnegan's Excessive Wake and it's a TQ track with guitar by Bernie Biebl. It runs for 8:13 and it sounds great. Had it on repeat for some time now and still not tired of it.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Oops. Sorry about that. Seem to be having a bit of trouble posting at the moment. Normal service will be resumed shortly. :wink:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Chris Monk wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:

Thanks.

Look forward to getting my CD soon. Should be a Xmas prezzie but...........
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote: Thanks.

Look forward to getting my CD soon. Should be a Xmas prezzie but...........
They go out on Tuesday. I'm now very excited. If this is an example of the standard of the CD then it's going to be killer.

VIGIL