Bloody Computers.

har
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by har »

Chris Monk wrote:
har wrote:6 Weeks since I told them to transfer my broadband to my new house :evil: , numerous phone calls to the other side of the world later :evil: it finally arrives.

They only took a month when we had our short term rental.

So congratulations to all concerned.....................the AOL house move and customer service team...............

PS Hello again :D
If it's any consolation BT ain't much better. Took them 2 months to work out that the whole local area had been taken down by some winner plugging their amateur radio into the telephone socket. :roll:
My sons started working for BT..............things should improve now Chris :wink:
har

Post by har »

sparrow wrote:Welcome back har .... 8)
Cheers Sparrow :D Hope things are good with yourself, yill need to tell Neil Lennon to calm doon a wee bit :wink:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

har wrote:
sparrow wrote:Welcome back har .... 8)
Cheers Sparrow :D Hope things are good with yourself, yill need to tell Neil Lennon to calm doon a wee bit :wink:
He forgets his pills on match day Har.... :wink:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

After paying £40 to get my burner repaired the darn thing won't work...only used it twice since and eff me it looks like I'll have to get the guy to have a look at it again.. :roll:
har

Post by har »

For some reason this Forum is constantly logging me out and not allowing me to post.

I know its mostly pish but :evil: at least there will be some posts on the board :wink:

It will be an aol thing no doubt, happened last week and has happened before months back.

I can however post using IE so watch out :P

:wink:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

har wrote:For some reason this Forum is constantly logging me out and not allowing me to post.
maybe it's just personal... :wink:
har

Post by har »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
har wrote:For some reason this Forum is constantly logging me out and not allowing me to post.
maybe it's just personal... :wink:
Probably is :roll:

Think I'll live :P

See you've fixed it now Mr T4N63R1N3 DR34M :wink:
genesis1964

Post by genesis1964 »

:
Glad it is not just me then. Even though I tick the box to automatically log me on, everytime I join the forum I am not logged in :roll:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Me computer is goosed..sitting here in the local library. It has a really bad virus and the local repair shop is on holiday.. :cry:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I should be back online at home tomorrow...jeez it's only been two days and I miss my PC.. :roll:
har

Post by har »

This forum is constantly logging me out. It is getting worse , virtually everytime I try to post something and I have to rewrite or whatever. :evil: A tad bloody annoying!

I suspect this is effin AOL related, bunch of absolute muppets, they are getting binned as soon as my contract is up. NEVER AGAIN AOL :evil:

You can all breathe easy though as I can post using internet explorer (which is also complete pants btw ) :wink:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

har wrote:This forum is constantly logging me out. It is getting worse , virtually everytime I try to post something and I have to rewrite or whatever. :evil: A tad bloody annoying!

I suspect this is effin AOL related, bunch of absolute muppets, they are getting binned as soon as my contract is up. NEVER AGAIN AOL :evil:

You can all breathe easy though as I can post using internet explorer (which is also complete pants btw ) :wink:
Not just AOL, it's happened to me a couple of times. Hopefully it's only temporary.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
har

Post by har »

Chris Monk wrote:
har wrote:This forum is constantly logging me out. It is getting worse , virtually everytime I try to post something and I have to rewrite or whatever. :evil: A tad bloody annoying!

Not just AOL, it's happened to me a couple of times. Hopefully it's only temporary.
It is now impossible to log on and post using the AOL browser. Looks like the forum is no longer compatible with same.

Now having to use the disaster that is Internet Explorer.

Should have obtained Chrome and Firefox ages ago. On the case.

AOL definitely getting binned as soon as my contract is up. AND that is a definite this time :!:
hansx

Post by hansx »

har wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

It is now impossible to log on and post using the AOL browser. Looks like the forum is no longer compatible with same.

AOL definitely getting binned as soon as my contract is up. AND that is a definite this time :!:
Ban the IE , every version included. I use firefox for ages and still I like it.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

hansx wrote:
har wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Not just AOL, it's happened to me a couple of times. Hopefully it's only temporary.

Ban the IE , every version included. I use firefox for ages and still I like it.
I'm using Chrome. Have been for a while now.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda