LOOM

Schulze
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Schulze »

GlynRichards wrote: I've got Ultravox tomorrow night in Nottingham. :P
Nice one Glyn.

From what I've heard the gig is in two parts, split by a short interval and they play for about two and a half hours all in, so it should be awesome... 8)

Hope you enjoy it.
Be at one with the sequencing.....
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Schulze wrote:
GlynRichards wrote: I've got Ultravox tomorrow night in Nottingham. :P
Nice one Glyn.

From what I've heard the gig is in two parts, split by a short interval and they play for about two and a half hours all in, so it should be awesome... 8)

Hope you enjoy it.
Yup, it was!
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Good Luck to Loom for tomorrow, hope its a great show. I am very much looking forward to Saturday.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Just arrived back from Budapest....all I can say is AMAZING!!!!. just to see Mr Schmoelling live finally was worth the trip alone, and I got to see him backstage and have a little chat.....amazing thanks to all the other guys I saw at the gig, you all made it a memorable weekend.

Jerome said they are looking to London next so if you get the chance make sure you go, you wont regret it.

I got some good video footage,ill upload to my youtube in the next few days
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

cantosis wrote:Just arrived back from Budapest....all I can say is AMAZING!!!!. just to see Mr Schmoelling live finally was worth the trip alone, and I got to see him backstage and have a little chat.....amazing thanks to all the other guys I saw at the gig, you all made it a memorable weekend.

Jerome said they are looking to London next so if you get the chance make sure you go, you wont regret it.

I got some good video footage,ill upload to my youtube in the next few days
London, London, London. :cry:

Wonder what percentage of gig-goers actually travel from Manchester/Birmingham/Wales/Scotland to attend TD/Loom gigs in London, compared to those based down South ?
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Made it back home around midnight last evening. A very eventful trip home indeed. But it was all worth it. Two nights of Loom in Budapest was awesome. Thanks to my good friends who made the trip and partied with. Wow. Now to settle down and start ordering the new merch from the TD shop.

Thanks again to all! Loom rocks. To finally meet Mr. Johannes Schmoelling was worth the trip over the pond. Truly amazing.

Some amazing videos are up (not by me) on youtube of the A38 show. Check them out when you get the chance. Cheers!
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

tdream4ever wrote:Made it back home around midnight last evening. A very eventful trip home indeed. But it was all worth it. Two nights of Loom in Budapest was awesome. Thanks to my good friends who made the trip and partied with. Wow. Now to settle down and start ordering the new merch from the TD shop.

Thanks again to all! Loom rocks. To finally meet Mr. Johannes Schmoelling was worth the trip over the pond. Truly amazing.

Some amazing videos are up (not by me) on youtube of the A38 show. Check them out when you get the chance. Cheers!
Watched a few of these now....brings back memories of the FFS days :)

Look forward to Loom playing in the UK...(London's better than nothing I suppose)
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Here some video from concert last week on Loom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kXLNXQSeLU

Enjoy. :wink:

:!: :arrow:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

From a link provided by Pal S. on the tadream list.

(hope I didn't post this before you were going to !)

http://td.blog.hu/2012/10/07/ecstatic_l ... the_danube

:)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:From a link provided by Pal S. on the tadream list.

(hope I didn't post this before you were going to !)

http://td.blog.hu/2012/10/07/ecstatic_l ... the_danube

:)
Read this earlier this morning. Great review!

Again, this is NOT Tangerine Dream. This is a new band LOOM. It consist of 2 former members of TD, plus Robert Waters. They have every right to perform some of the past classic TD songs that they were involved with in their times with TD. This is not three unknown artist thats doing a TD cover band. For some, Loom is just another cover band. Not true. They do have an ep under their belt and I hope they will go back into the studio and record a proper album of new material.

The Budapest concert was a mix of old TD, J Froese's solo and J Schmoelling solo material. They also included some new Loom material (from their debut ep cd). If they do continue to perform in the future I whould make the effort to go see them perform live. As you can see from the videos on youtube, you will not be disappointed. :wink:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:Made it back home around midnight last evening. A very eventful trip home indeed. But it was all worth it. Two nights of Loom in Budapest was awesome. Thanks to my good friends who made the trip and partied with. Wow. Now to settle down and start ordering the new merch from the TD shop.

Look forward to Loom playing in the UK...(London's better than nothing I suppose)
I have a feeling they will perform next year somewhere in London. :arrow: :wink:
multivit72

Post by multivit72 »

so anyone knows about the plans for a Loom DVD?
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

multivit72 wrote:so anyone knows about the plans for a Loom DVD?
No.

They did video an interview in Budapest and it looks as if some video work was done at the show. Don't know if it's enough for a DVD. I hope so.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

tdream4ever wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:

I have a feeling they will perform next year somewhere in London. :arrow: :wink:
Yes please, had to miss Budapest due to family commitments.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Jerome mentioned before the gig on Facebook that it was going to be filmed for hopefully a future blueray release. have to wait and see if it happens. He did say don't ask when it will be released. :wink: