The Gate of Saturn

Laserdisc Dream
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

The Gate of Saturn

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Tangerine Dream will release a new CUPDISC (EP) in May: THE GATE OF SATURN - about 40 minutes of new music! RELEASE DATE: 28th May.

Looking forward the Mini Album EP in June 14th.
I'll Keep Eye Out.

:!: :arrow:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Hope to get a copy at the show in May.

....have to face the merch scrum though. :shock:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

I hope the EP also will be available in Eastgate shop (soon)?
I remember the first Space Flight Orange single at eBay which left for 120 (!!) euros some hours after the SHB concert!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Cyclone wrote:I hope the EP also will be available in Eastgate shop (soon)?
I remember the first Space Flight Orange single at eBay which left for 120 (!!) euros some hours after the SHB concert!
Obviously I can't say for certain but they usually appear in the E@stgate shop a few days/weeks after the show. Sadly I like to get a copy at the show as a momento of the evening but it does mean braving the merch scrum.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Chris Monk wrote:
Obviously I can't say for certain but they usually appear in the E@stgate shop a few days/weeks after the show. Sadly I like to get a copy at the show as a momento of the evening but it does mean braving the merch scrum.
Time to put my head in someones armpit again !!!
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

alipaul wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Yes. Ain't it just.

PS An E@stgate copy won't cost 120 Euros BTW.
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Chris Monk wrote:
alipaul wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Obviously I can't say for certain but they usually appear in the E@stgate shop a few days/weeks after the show. Sadly I like to get a copy at the show as a momento of the evening but it does mean braving the merch scrum.
Yes. Ain't it just.

Well, I normally get a couple at the gig and sell one on for the same price (plus a small amount for postage)
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

GlynRichards wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
alipaul wrote: Time to put my head in someones armpit again !!!
Yes. Ain't it just.

Well, I normally get a couple at the gig and sell one on for the same price (plus a small amount for postage)
Not picking on anyone Glyn. Just suggesting to Cyclone that he not jump on an instant Ebay deal but wait for it to appear in the E@stgate shop. I know that quite a few fans buy several copies of the cupdiscs for other fans unable to attend the concert, which is to be applauded.
redziller

Post by redziller »

Chris Monk wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Yes. Ain't it just.

Not picking on anyone Glyn. Just suggesting to Cyclone that he not jump on an instant Ebay deal but wait for it to appear in the E@stgate shop. I know that quite a few fans buy several copies of the cupdiscs for other fans unable to attend the concert, which is to be applauded.
The one place I'd be happy to see a long old queue. Shirley a health and safety issue :roll:
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

redziller wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
GlynRichards wrote: Well, I normally get a couple at the gig and sell one on for the same price (plus a small amount for postage)
The one place I'd be happy to see a long old queue. Shirley a health and safety issue :roll:
I'd settle for an orderly queue. Can't imagine it's going to happen though.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

The one place I'd be happy to see a long old queue. Shirley a health and safety issue :roll:[/quote]

TD Fans+Merchandise Store.................orderly queue never going to happen
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

alipaul wrote:The one place I'd be happy to see a long old queue. Shirley a health and safety issue :roll:
TD Fans+Merchandise Store.................orderly queue never going to happen[/quote]

How about issuing numbered tickets like you get at the deli counter at your local Morrisons :lol:
redziller

Post by redziller »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
alipaul wrote:
redziller wrote:The one place I'd be happy to see a long old queue. Shirley a health and safety issue :roll:
TD Fans+Merchandise Store.................orderly queue never going to happen
How about issuing numbered tickets like you get at the deli counter at your local Morrisons :lol:
Unexpected elbow in the bagging area :oops:
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

Since the TDOC special offers are valid until 8th May there is hope the new releases can be ordered soon after this.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Cyclone wrote:Since the TDOC special offers are valid until 8th May there is hope the new releases can be ordered soon after this.
Good theory :)