ASTORIA 20TH APRIL 2007

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
Hobo wrote: Welcome Carmen and not before time. Hopefully, this will encourage new and existing female members to contribute to the forum.
I wonder if I can convince my girlfriend to join?, hmmm perhaps not, I'll only get a bollocking for spending too much time online. She's obviously correct!
Go on Andy, it's got to be the ultimate challenge, persuading the other half to become part of your obsession. I obviously can't do it, as I would be forced to join the Nigel Harman Fansite! :shock:
Nige H? yeah nobody wants that :D sorry Mrs H ;)
ant

Post by ant »

:D Rumour: Astoria 20th April 2007 Gig DVD to be released by Voiceprint on Friday 1st April 2008!! :D :D :D

Can't be the right year surely!! Shouldn't it be 2010 at the earliest!!

Only Tangerine Dreaming - of course.
Biggus Dickus
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:lol:

I have mine :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

ant wrote::D Rumour: Astoria 20th April 2007 Gig DVD to be released by Voiceprint on Friday 1st April 2008!! :D :D :D

Can't be the right year surely!! Shouldn't it be 2010 at the earliest!!

Only Tangerine Dreaming - of course.
So people have their own recordings ;)
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:
Janus wrote: Cheers DD, same here (notice the Sommerset connection) you
maybes met Tim also?
Chris - Dolphin Dance met me 16 years ago !

Bleeding heck :shock: I fell for that one :roll: sorry about the mate Carmen :oops: :arrow:
It's the double D referal you should be ashamed of young man !
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

OOPS :shock: :shock: :o I did'nt see that :oops: :arrow: :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
Dolphin Dance wrote:my covers blown! thought it would be nice to have some female input into this male orientated forum! i will shortly post knitting patterns for TD member dolls! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Welcome Carmen and not before time. Hopefully, this will encourage new and existing female members to contribute to the forum.
I wonder if I can convince my girlfriend to join?, hmmm perhaps not, I'll only get a bollocking for spending too much time online. She's obviously correct!

Well my woman likes some TD,especially Underwater Sunlight...and she would have come to the last three concerts but said go with the lads instead.........she also enjoyed Jerome's Water RatsConcert :arrow: 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
MRBLUE

Post by MRBLUE »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
MRBLUE wrote:I can well believe the poor Live performance - after many years as a dedicated fan, i have taken the TD advice "If you don't like it don't buy it" attitude - shame really, as I used to be seriously up there in terms of my collection!! Oh well, all good things come to an end!!!

:lol: Mr Blue
Were you at the concert? I have to ask, as the singing was live and the last 90 minutes was live. I was near the front and could see everything being played in perfect time with the music.
No I wasn't - last live one for me was 2005, since then I've given up following anymore!! Purely my choice of course! :shock:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

MRBLUE wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
MRBLUE wrote:I can well believe the poor Live performance - after many years as a dedicated fan, i have taken the TD advice "If you don't like it don't buy it" attitude - shame really, as I used to be seriously up there in terms of my collection!! Oh well, all good things come to an end!!!

Were you at the concert? I have to ask, as the singing was live and the last 90 minutes was live. I was near the front and could see everything being played in perfect time with the music.
No I wasn't - last live one for me was 2005, since then I've given up following anymore!! Purely my choice of course! :shock:

shame, any particular reason? (and I mention that I gave up more or less...1990-1998 or so....)
MRBLUE

Post by MRBLUE »

bigmoog wrote:
MRBLUE wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote: Were you at the concert? I have to ask, as the singing was live and the last 90 minutes was live. I was near the front and could see everything being played in perfect time with the music.

shame, any particular reason? (and I mention that I gave up more or less...1990-1998 or so....)
Mainly I didn't like Remixed tracks or cover versions - to me, the music lost it's appeal - IMHO of course!!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

MRBLUE wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
MRBLUE wrote: No I wasn't - last live one for me was 2005, since then I've given up following anymore!! Purely my choice of course! :shock:

Mainly I didn't like Remixed tracks or cover versions - to me, the music lost it's appeal - IMHO of course!!
MFD and the latest limited CD (take a listen to the title track...) and SIN point the way forward to immense renewed appeal...for me.....imho :wink:
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

I enjoyed the Tempodrome concert on dvd quite alot more than the SBE 2005 which I was at.... but I enjoyed the Astoria the most. I never used to really like Sphinx Lightning but I love it now... what with Edgar playing the electric guitar on it.... ultra moving and too good for words!
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Dolphin Dance wrote:my covers blown! thought it would be nice to have some female input into this male orientated forum! i will shortly post knitting patterns for TD member dolls! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Got a knitting pattern for the TD logo on a beannie? Always wanted one of those. :wink:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

MRBLUE wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:

Horses for courses. It was this gig that lured me back!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:
Got a knitting pattern for the TD logo on a beannie? Always wanted one of those. :wink:
I have it on good authority that this will be researched !.