=== NEW CONCERT in 2011 & NEW RELEASES in November 2010

GlynRichards
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by GlynRichards »

Marc M wrote:I wish I had met you in Paris...
The 2 new CD's and the live DVD in Lisbon arrived today, at last.
I might change my mind but I think the Endless Season is the best album of this series. The few first tracks are really beautiful. I am glad that Edgar chose some new sounds, and added a little bit of guitar and piano too...

As for Under Cover, I didn't know all the initial tracks.
I think the REM track is very good, better than the original
I think they missed the point on Alphaville's "Forever Young" alas... I expected a lot from this cover and it's not as good, mainly because they add metronomic rhythms to the beginning of the song, which is completely impossible to understand for me. I didn't understand either why Chris Hausl sings it higher than Marian Gold ....
"Hotel California" is not that great either, too slow, too cold...
"Wish you Were Here" lacks contrasts too. Why does the rhythm has to be so metronomic ???
But "the Model" without rhythm, with piano and flute, now that one is better than the original ! Well, not better, just very different... and I like it better. They added soul where there was not.

I was very surprised when I looked at the booklet of the DVD to see myself in front of Edgar after the show in Paris ! A beautiful surprise... Me who regretted not to have had taken any photo with Edgar...

Marc
Yes, this makes me even more gutted that I wasn't even allowed in after the show to see the band!!!!
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:...we will have some other X-mas presents for our TDOC members coming soon...
Should not be too far away for these now. ;)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

my sister says a Luftpost parcel is at her house so will pick up this afternoon. I have only got Undercover for now, a gift from her so will listen later ;-)
ant

Post by ant »

:( Still nothing in Croydon (except snow!!). Come on Mr Postman!! :(
Biggus Dickus
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

ant wrote::( Still nothing in Croydon (except snow!!). Come on Mr Postman!! :(
My sister has much better postal servce even though we are the same street I am classed as SW20 and she is SM4. SW20 is always kick poor that is one of the reasons I asked my sister to get sent to hers.

I may well do that all the time in the future.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Very happy with them, thank you eastgate and sister for getting me for a prezzie ;-)

Force Maysuere

Post by Force Maysuere »

Goodies arrived in not so sunny Epsom yesterday so Xmas now complete....or will be when the wife lets me have the Cds and DVD on the big day. The parcell arrived yesterday, she removed and hid the goodies and left me with an empty envelope!! Merry Xmas to the band, Einstein's Barber and all fans worldwide!
forcemajeure

Post by forcemajeure »

Clearly the lack of snow in Peterborough is not presenting a big enough challenge for postie to attempt delivery - 3 days to go and counting....
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

forcemajeure wrote:Clearly the lack of snow in Peterborough is not presenting a big enough challenge for postie to attempt delivery - 3 days to go and counting....
Yes, but the trains are broken!

Still nothing here. Will be away for the holidays from lunchtime tomorrow, so will have to make do reading all your reviews until I'm back in the New Year.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Finally, the DVD and CDs have arrived at the Post Office this evening ! :D
I'm very pleased to have these goodies and the three special cards... 8)

Soon it will be the time to listen and watch.
I hope everyone will receive them in the next days... :)
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Nowt here yet. Postie called but nothing from E@stgate.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

TD Goodies reached Letterkenny today and are now awaiting collection tomorrow morning in the Post Office! :-)
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

TangFanIRL wrote:TD Goodies reached Letterkenny today and are now awaiting collection tomorrow morning in the Post Office! :-)

Have them in my hands! Will look and listen later! :-)
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

TangFanIRL wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:TD Goodies reached Letterkenny today and are now awaiting collection tomorrow morning in the Post Office! :-)

I look forward to hearing your thoughts Conrad... alas, still none here :(
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

billythefish wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:

I look forward to hearing your thoughts Conrad... alas, still none here :(
It must be because I'm living in a smaller country and it can get to me quicker as a result! That's the only way I can explain me getting these items before poeple like yourself in London!