bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

either TD bingo

or a TD PUB quiz :

how many TD fans own thee Keep?

What is engraved on the run out groove of Electronic Meditation?

How many Tang fans can you fit in a Telephone Box/Mini/Bar?

etc

winners to get signed copy of SBE 2005 DVD*

*signed by Voiceprint Managing Director from his hospital bed

:wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I will definnitely try and make the pub meet so could my name please be added(Matthew). Many Thanks.

I am so excited as I have not been to a TD gig since Shepherds Bush in 1997 I think it was(shame this current gig is not going to be there as I think its the best venue in London).

Going to TD on the 20th April then going to see Roger Waters at Earls Court on May 11th.

Happy Days.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

:wink: :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

bigmoog wrote:How many Tang fans can you fit in a Bar?
Aren't we going to find out on the 20th?
TDludo

FRENCH NEW MEMBER

Post by TDludo »

Hi everyone, :)

I am a french new member of the forum (I live in Paris) but I've been a TD fan since the 80's (I was 10 or 12 years old at the time) ! I first listened to Rubycon then to Ricochet, and then I caught the TD virus...

I've been reading your messages here for a long time before subscribing and I found many of them really brilliant. These last years I bought many TD albums (like you all did !) and saw a couple of DVD (for example Tempodrome 2006 and Astoria 2007). I never went to a TD concert (I missed the last one in France in 1986) and these DVDs really make me wonder why... I hope they'll soon come to France, but maybe I'll take a train to London or Berlin if they don't, I can't stay a TD fan without going to a TD concert ! :?

This is a really wonderful time for all TD fans. Springtime and Summer in Nagasaki are two incredible albums... :D

Regards,

Ludovic (Ludo for all friends !)
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
batman

Re: FRENCH NEW MEMBER

Post by batman »

TDludo wrote:Hi everyone, :)

I am a french new member of the forum (I live in Paris) but I've been a TD fan since the 80's (I was 10 or 12 years old at the time) ! I first listened to Rubycon then to Ricochet, and then I caught the TD virus...

I've been reading your messages here for a long time before subscribing and I found many of them really brilliant. These last years I bought many TD albums (like you all did !) and saw a couple of DVD (for example Tempodrome 2006 and Astoria 2007). I never went to a TD concert (I missed the last one in France in 1986) and these DVDs really make me wonder why... I hope they'll soon come to France, but maybe I'll take a train to London or Berlin if they don't, I can't stay a TD fan without going to a TD concert ! :?

This is a really wonderful time for all TD fans. Springtime and Summer in Nagasaki are two incredible albums... :D

Regards,

welcome to the forum :wink:
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Regards,

Welcome to the forum Ludo,TD in Paris would be nice.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

hi ludo!

welcome to the forum

you first listened to rubycon.....what a way to begin the TD journey :D

bm :arrow:
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Thanks Theo, Hyberboreauk and THE Bigmoog ( :lol: ) !

TD in Paris would be great indeed ! In 1986 they were at the Olympia, but I read it too late, unfortunately... But now I have the Brighton 1986 CD to hear what I missed at the time.

Yes BM, a beginning with Rubycon and Ricochet was a really lucky way, I could not stop listening to them !
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

hey ludo, what are your thoughts on ZEIT :?: :D
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

bigmoog wrote:hey ludo, what are your thoughts on ZEIT :?: :D
Wow... ZEIT is a very very VERY special album, just between music and the tiny sounds you could maybe hear in the gases of a celestial nebula... It took me a long time to think this is a masterpiece, but I listen to it maybe one or two times a year.
But it will remain special to me, because I was born just before the recording of it ! 8)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

8) 8) :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

Regards,

welcome to the forum, hmmmm Paris 86? one of the best from the whole 1986 tour

Last edited by 24db on Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

TDludo wrote:Thanks Theo, Hyberboreauk and THE Bigmoog ( :lol: ) !

TD in Paris would be great indeed ! In 1986 they were at the Olympia, but I read it too late, unfortunately... But now I have the Brighton 1986 CD to hear what I missed at the time.

Yes BM, a beginning with Rubycon and Ricochet was a really lucky way, I could not stop listening to them !
TD in Paris would be great. No problem at all getting my wife to agree to that one. Welcome to the Forum Ludo.