Comedy and wot makes you laugh

har
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by har »

Recently purchased the remake of the Hitch Hikers Guide on UMD for the PSP.

Hilarious and equally as good as the original imho.

Good work by Steven Fry as "the guide"
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

har wrote:Recently purchased the remake of the Hitch Hikers Guide on UMD for the PSP.

Hilarious and equally as good as the original imho.

Good work by Steven Fry as "the guide"
Yep I enjoyed that. was worried it would be a limp version but was pleasantly surprised.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
timer

Post by timer »

Harold Llyod , Bottom, Bill Bailey* , Lee Evans, The Big Yin, Red Dwarf too many to mention .

* Out of the 3 Synth 'Greats' (well 1 is at least !) - TD , Kraftwerk, and JMJ - TD are the only one's BB has taken the p*ss out of ! - Yet !
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Rory Bremner,Rab C Nesbitt,none Emery,Norman Collier,Max Wall,On The Buses amongst many more :D :P
Last edited by epsilon75 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
har

Post by har »

Forgot to mention the absolute master...............

Billy Connolly.

Tears streaming down the face with laughter every single time.

No one comes close imho

8)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:Harold Llyod , Bottom, Bill Bailey* , Lee Evans, The Big Yin, Red Dwarf too many to mention .

* Out of the 3 Synth 'Greats' (well 1 is at least !) - TD , Kraftwerk, and JMJ - TD are the only one's BB has taken the p*ss out of ! - Yet !
I'm sure I've seen Bill Bailey do a Kraftwerk skit at the end of one of his live shows. It's Kraftwerk doing the hockey-cockey I think. Bl**dy hilarious.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:Harold Llyod , Bottom, Bill Bailey* , Lee Evans, The Big Yin, Red Dwarf too many to mention .

I'm sure I've seen Bill Bailey do a Kraftwerk skit at the end of one of his live shows. It's Kraftwerk doing the hockey-cockey I think. Bl**dy hilarious.

Das Hockey Cockey !

the other being 'JMJ is a Fraud' !
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Bottom has not aged well and to think its only about 15 years old. I was at the live show in 1994 and thought it was amazing but watching them recently I thought they were kick poor. good in the day though
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

For me it has to be Still Game. Bought the complete box set recently at a good price and I've been laughing ever since.... :lol:

Not sure if or how well it travels outside Scotland...
Be at one with the sequencing.....
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Chris Monk wrote:

Thank goodness for Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay9k3KnsIeg

...check it out. :wink:
har

Post by har »

Schulze wrote:For me it has to be Still Game. Bought the complete box set recently at a good price and I've been laughing ever since.... :lol:

Love Still Game, hilarious :lol: Not sure if it was transmitted down south.

Also like SOME of Chewin' the Fat, the show it spun off from, especially "The Actor" - Ronald Viliers :mrgreen: , The Lighthouse Keepers and the assorted weegie Neds.
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

har wrote:
Schulze wrote:For me it has to be Still Game. Bought the complete box set recently at a good price and I've been laughing ever since.... :lol:

Love Still Game, hilarious :lol: Not sure if it was transmitted down south.

Also like SOME of Chewin' the Fat, the show it spun off from, especially "The Actor" - Ronald Viliers :mrgreen: , The Lighthouse Keepers and the assorted weegie Neds.
All good stuff... :lol:

.... although I'm not sure there will be any more Still Game... apparently Hemphill and Keirnan fell out a while ago, so it's looking unlikely.... :(
Be at one with the sequencing.....
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Still Game was brilliant. I do also like Peter Kay...and for once so does me other half.
redziller

Post by redziller »

#1 for me is the Goons

But would like to add Dave Allen - could sure tell a tale & some great quick sketches

More recently, Arrested Develpment is extraordinarily funny & clever with it
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
DITHMAR

Post by DITHMAR »

Jimmie Carr
Eddie Izzard
Rob Brydon
Michael McIntyre
Dara O Briain
Ross Noble
David Mitchell
Sean Lock
Russell Brand
Noel Fielding
Jason Manford
and even Jack Dee from time to time...
http://www.dithmar.dk http://www.myspace.com/dennisdithmar

Zodiac Zeit is Gods servant whispering back...