Countdown

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:2 weeks :D :D ;)
12days :arrow: :D :D
The anticipation is building, but I'm getting worried as my back and legs have been causing real problems over the last few days.
I hope things improve for you mate
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: 12days :arrow: :D :D
The anticipation is building, but I'm getting worried as my back and legs have been causing real problems over the last few days.
Thanks Andy. I really don't want to miss this, but my return to work seems to have aggravated my condition. I'll crawl there if I have to though!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
Hobo wrote: The anticipation is building, but I'm getting worried as my back and legs have been causing real problems over the last few days.
Thanks Andy. I really don't want to miss this, but my return to work seems to have aggravated my condition. I'll crawl there if I have to though!
I hope you'll be ok standing up for so long (if you're downstairs). I had to stand up on the train the other night, all the way from London to the Lake District (worst train journey ever!) and my back was killing me. I ended up sitting down on the floor in the shop just to get some relief.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
24db wrote: I hope things improve for you mate
I hope you'll be ok standing up for so long (if you're downstairs). I had to stand up on the train the other night, all the way from London to the Lake District (worst train journey ever!) and my back was killing me. I ended up sitting down on the floor in the shop just to get some relief.
To be honest, standing is better, as long as I can bend to take the pressure off my spine. Prolonged periods seated are not good for me at all. Just have to remember not to bend over on the way out! :wink: :shock:
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
Hobo wrote: Thanks Andy. I really don't want to miss this, but my return to work seems to have aggravated my condition. I'll crawl there if I have to though!
To be honest, standing is better, as long as I can bend to take the pressure off my spine. Prolonged periods seated are not good for me at all. Just have to remember not to bend over on the way out! :wink: :shock:
How are you going to get those arseless trousers on? ;)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
24db wrote: I hope you'll be ok standing up for so long (if you're downstairs). I had to stand up on the train the other night, all the way from London to the Lake District (worst train journey ever!) and my back was killing me. I ended up sitting down on the floor in the shop just to get some relief.
How are you going to get those arseless trousers on? ;)
I'll be ok, unless I put them on back to front! :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I think we will need a TD chiropracter on site for us unfortunate souls with thee dodgy backs :arrow: :oops: :cry: Perhaps Linda and Iris could give us a rub down :shock: :shock: :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:I think we will need a TD chiropracter on site for us unfortunate souls with thee dodgy backs :arrow: :oops: :cry: Perhaps Linda and Iris could give us a rub down :shock: :shock: :arrow:
If only! :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I think we will need a TD chiropracter on site for us unfortunate souls with thee dodgy backs :arrow: :oops: :cry: Perhaps Linda and Iris could give us a rub down :shock: :shock: :arrow:
If only! :D
Or maybe Edgar could roll his harmonica down the spine :shock: :shock: :o :arrow:
batman

Post by batman »

I can't wait..........
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

batman wrote:I can't wait..........
Theo
We must eat drink and be merry gentlemen :arrow: :D :P :wink:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Holy cr*p. Just over a week away and I still haven't got organised. I'm away for the week-end, getting all boozed up with my best mate, so I can't imagine I'll get sorted any time soon. Better get my wife to tell me what to do. :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

1 week :D
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

1 week yeppus

but possibly the BM may not attend as he is invited to an alternative gig/fan meet, celebrating/mourning/biggin up/dumbing down the other anniversary: 1987 or the great extinction event/end of a yera...zzzzzzzzzzz

we are all meeting somewhere in a muddy field to receive a communication from our most ascended master: Sri Mahatma Guru Frankian Sequencer Riffe...........

we will then post/upload the inevitable razzies on various emfora while gloating that we are far more sooooooperia and ye must agree with us etc
...The wise.....are silent.....
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

bigmoog wrote:we are all meeting somewhere in a muddy field to receive a communication from our most ascended master: Sri Mahatma Guru Frankian Sequencer Riffe...........
When you say "we" you mean just you and the Mahatma don't you? :wink: