the BiGm00g speakers corner, politics soapbox

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

the BiGm00g speakers corner, politics soapbox

Post by bigmoog »

I have just sat through David Cameron's speech at the Tory conference.

Truly, this country has hit the skids, when BONO, that poseur and all round prize effer*, is presented on the big screen, pontificating his pontifications...it is all down hill from here rilly......what this country needs is to be returned to feudalism...OOPS, the Liebour Party has done that......they, in fact all politics, are the personification of uselessness

I'm reminded of Cromwell:

It is high time for me to put an end to your sitting in this place, which you have dishonored by your contempt of all virtue, and defiled by your practice of every vice; ye are a factious crew, and enemies to all good government; ye are a pack of mercenary wretches, and would like Esau sell your country for a mess of pottage, and like Judas betray your God for a few pieces of money.

Is there a single virtue now remaining amongst you? Is there one vice you do not possess? Ye have no more religion than my horse; gold is your God; which of you have not barter'd your conscience for bribes? Is there a man amongst you that has the least care for the good of the Commonwealth?

Ye sordid prostitutes have you not defil'd this sacred place, and turn'd the Lord's temple into a den of thieves, by your immoral principles and wicked practices? Ye are grown intolerably odious to the whole nation; you were deputed here by the people to get grievances redress'd, are yourselves gone! So! Take away that shining bauble there, and lock up the doors.

In the name of God, go!

I know this is a music forum, but Im on a soapbox

:D :D

*my opinion, dont get all sweaty
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hug an Hoody mate.............. :oops: Gawd help us if thee pompous blues return,it surely can not get worse than New Labconcervativeour can it :(
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I will vote Labour...again..why?? because we don't have any alternative..IMO if for the last few years we had a Tory government we would be in an even worse state. :roll:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

sparrow wrote:I will vote Labour...again..why?? because we don't have any alternative..IMO if for the last few years we had a Tory government we would be in an even worse state. :roll:

There are alternatives

Anarchy leading to a marxist-leninist regime via revolutionary communism as practised in trendy parts of London such as Hoxton

Fuedalism, donkeys are our rulers so no different

Amish purity...in beards

Totalitarianism based on the cult of personality (ie lets all worship at the heels of Victoria and David Beckham and 'Celebrity breasts')

A direct hit by an asteroid resulting in the rise of vegetables, especially the turnip
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I doubt I will bother voting this time, the Tories are going to win by a landslide.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

cantosis wrote:I doubt I will bother voting this time, the Tories are going to win by a landslide.
I sincerely hope not. :roll:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

sparrow wrote:
cantosis wrote:I doubt I will bother voting this time, the Tories are going to win by a landslide.
As bad as Labour have performed i dont want them pompous"Tally Ho Chaps" tories in,sadly i think they will win the election easily :( :(
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

epsilon75 wrote:
sparrow wrote:
As bad as Labour have performed i dont want them pompous"Tally Ho Chaps" tories in,sadly i think they will win the election easily :( :(
I imagine the SNP would enjoy a Tory landslide - it may make people in Scotland enter into some tactical voting and switch support from Labour to SNP. I believe the only reason there is Conservative MSP's in Holyrood is due to proportional representation. :roll:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
sparrow wrote: I sincerely hope not. :roll:
I imagine the SNP would enjoy a Tory landslide - it may make people in Scotland enter into some tactical voting and switch support from Labour to SNP. I believe the only reason there is Conservative MSP's in Holyrood is due to proportional representation. :roll:

while first past the post has its problems....PR is a con. waste of time, it just makes a government weak and a talking shop and a merry go round of leadership (like in Israel etc).

opinion based on History
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

bigmoog wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: As bad as Labour have performed i dont want them pompous"Tally Ho Chaps" tories in,sadly i think they will win the election easily :( :(

while first past the post has its problems....PR is a con. waste of time, it just makes a government weak and a talking shop and a merry go round of leadership (like in Israel etc).

opinion based on History
I agree with History, and the Right Horrible Moog, MP. :wink:
har

Post by har »

If ( when :roll: ) the Tories get in I think it will be disastrous for this country.

I suspect Scotland will be independent within 5/10 years unless Cameron plays it very carefully. Thatcher and the Tories are hated north of the border due to the way she f*chd up last time they were in.

I am concerned about this.

I am a proud Scot but also proud to be British. And in my view we are all stronger together as a United Kingdom.

What is the alternative however :?: Nick Clegg and the Lib Dems :roll: Gordon Brown should have resigned a while back and given labour a chance with a new young leader.

Hopefully the Tories will get found out in the run in :!:

:? :? :!:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

we are a step closer to European disunion:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8307267.stm

horrible, the thought is a horror manifested as a smiling satanic stink
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

the peasants are revolting

a USELESS totalitarian tyranny that is labour, rioting protesters, postal strikes, discontent, far right imbeciles on thee BBC...it aint 1979 is it

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8321157.stm
har

Post by har »

Question time on the BBC tonight.................with Nick Griffin :?

There will be trouble :!:
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

bigmoog wrote:A direct hit by an asteroid resulting in the rise of vegetables, especially the turnip
I vote asteroid. This place needs a reboot, just like at the time of the dinosaurs. Give the dolphins a chance this time.