Peter Baumann a reappraisal

theonehorst
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by theonehorst »

I really like the 2005er Album Brocade by Landing. Peter back at the Keyboards. Nice ambient, indy, strange sound. Maybe one can his influence. I really have to get the new album of the band.

And by the way. Repeat, repeat is not that bad. Transharmonic nights is great. Luckly I got that that on LP last year in a small shop in Berlin...

By the way, why don't i get a message, when someone has answered a post of mine?
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

theonehorst wrote:I really like the 2005er Album Brocade by Landing. Peter back at the Keyboards. Nice ambient, indy, strange sound. Maybe one can his influence. I really have to get the new album of the band.

And by the way. Repeat, repeat is not that bad. Transharmonic nights is great. Luckly I got that that on LP last year in a small shop in Berlin...

By the way, why don't i get a message, when someone has answered a post of mine?

r-hem : landing was the subject of intense discussion on the old forums.........unless I have been living on the moon, that it aint Peter B playing........er, someone confirm
...The wise.....are silent.....
theonehorst

Post by theonehorst »

If thats true, I will never trust wikipedia again...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Baumann
theonehorst

Post by theonehorst »

24db

Post by 24db »

Peter has given up on music these days
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

well, the whole subject was discussed at length: the last I read was it was a hoax------ having read the wiki entry and check the landing website : IM still not convinced, someone HELP the BM
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:well, the whole subject was discussed at length: the last I read was it was a hoax------ having read the wiki entry and check the landing website : IM still not convinced, someone HELP the BM
it was a hoax I seem to remember, to try and drum up some interest in that group. There's was a photo of the group, but the PB in that lineup was about 20 or 30 years old :)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:well, the whole subject was discussed at length: the last I read was it was a hoax------ having read the wiki entry and check the landing website : IM still not convinced, someone HELP the BM
it was a hoax I seem to remember, to try and drum up some interest in that group. There's was a photo of the group, but the PB in that lineup was about 20 or 30 years old :)
Sadly I think you're right. Got a lot of people interested but turned out to be a hoax. :cry:
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Sadly I think you're right. Got a lot of people interested but turned out to be a hoax. :cry:
Yep :( file under Mexican gigs!
theonehorst

Post by theonehorst »

:( well at least, its a good album.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

when pb left td, i was doomed, but td delivered more great music, when cf left, bm was devastated, but td continued to grow and produce great music, when jf joined i was wary, but td continued and produced flashes of sublime brilliance....and right now the music is superb.....as ever

td are the sum and total of edgars vision and those he chooses to travel with him, long may we be privileged to welcome the music.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

bigmoog wrote:when pb left td, i was doomed, but td delivered more great music, when cf left, bm was devastated, but td continued to grow and produce great music, when jf joined i was wary, but td continued and produced flashes of sublime brilliance....and right now the music is superb.....as ever

td are the sum and total of edgars vision and those he chooses to travel with him, long may we be privileged to welcome the music.
Didn't Edgar describe himself as a kind of car (a vehicle) that worked best when it had a good driver? He can deliver the goods and get results when he works with another. Hence PB, JS, PH, and now Thorsten. They all had their distinctive 'driving' styles, and Edgar provided the means to produce the finished goods.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
24db

Post by 24db »

billythefish wrote:
bigmoog wrote:when pb left td, i was doomed, but td delivered more great music, when cf left, bm was devastated, but td continued to grow and produce great music, when jf joined i was wary, but td continued and produced flashes of sublime brilliance....and right now the music is superb.....as ever

Didn't Edgar describe himself as a kind of car (a vehicle) that worked best when it had a good driver? He can deliver the goods and get results when he works with another. Hence PB, JS, PH, and now Thorsten. They all had their distinctive 'driving' styles, and Edgar provided the means to produce the finished goods.
and Jerome has just set up his own garage? ;)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
billythefish wrote:

And he wants to sell you your own car, that he's merely resprayed! :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
billythefish wrote: Didn't Edgar describe himself as a kind of car (a vehicle) that worked best when it had a good driver? He can deliver the goods and get results when he works with another. Hence PB, JS, PH, and now Thorsten. They all had their distinctive 'driving' styles, and Edgar provided the means to produce the finished goods.
And he wants to sell you your own car, that he's merely resprayed! :wink:
DM5 the cut and shut remix anybody? ;)
Btw even if he did, his stuff is still more interesting that a big percentage of the drivel that comes out these days