Fan Meet Berlin "TANGERINE DREAM - ROCKING OUT THE BATS

TangFanIRL
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by TangFanIRL »

pb2rdf wrote:Fanmeetlist update 20090202 20:45
subtotal : 22
grtz,Peter
Please add me on the list too! Thanks, Conrad/TangFanIRL
jacob

Post by jacob »

There's a very slim chance that I will make the fan meet, because I will be joined by several family members for the gig, and so far 7 have already confirmed their presence. So, while I'm in Northeim for myself, they will enjoy shopping, dining and touristing in Berlin, and I will most likely meet up with them prior to the gig, rather than the fan meet. :wink:
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/
24db

Post by 24db »

jacob wrote:There's a very slim chance that I will make the fan meet, because I will be joined by several family members for the gig, and so far 7 have already confirmed their presence. So, while I'm in Northeim for myself, they will enjoy shopping, dining and touristing in Berlin, and I will most likely meet up with them prior to the gig, rather than the fan meet. :wink:
good man, all those TD fans are weirdos anyway ;)
jacob

Post by jacob »

24db wrote:
jacob wrote:There's a very slim chance that I will make the fan meet, because I will be joined by several family members for the gig, and so far 7 have already confirmed their presence. So, while I'm in Northeim for myself, they will enjoy shopping, dining and touristing in Berlin, and I will most likely meet up with them prior to the gig, rather than the fan meet. :wink:
It is quite funny, because my aunt (who I will bring along) was introduced to TD during the 70's and have losely followed the band since then, and we talked the idea over to make a family trip out of it, and the support is overwhelming. Yesterday she took me to her friend's house, around the corner, who had bought most albums since the release of Phaedra, and was very pleased to meet me and played me TD-music on his high-end stereo. Her husband, who will also join, has never really liked music, but he really like when she plays TD. Odd, that I introduced TD to myself!
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

24db wrote:
..and bloody proud of it too!! :lol:

Ed(weirdo)
24db

Post by 24db »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
24db wrote:
..and bloody proud of it too!! :lol:

Ed(weirdo)

what goes on tour... :P
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

jacob wrote:
24db wrote:
It is quite funny, because my aunt (who I will bring along) was introduced to TD during the 70's and have losely followed the band since then, and we talked the idea over to make a family trip out of it, and the support is overwhelming. Yesterday she took me to her friend's house, around the corner, who had bought most albums since the release of Phaedra, and was very pleased to meet me and played me TD-music on his high-end stereo. Her husband, who will also join, has never really liked music, but he really like when she plays TD. Odd, that I introduced TD to myself!
What a cool Aunt Jacob....My Aunt listens to Max Bygraves & Jim Reeves.. :roll:
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:
jacob wrote:
24db wrote: good man, all those TD fans are weirdos anyway ;)
What a cool Aunt Jacob....My Aunt listens to Max Bygraves & Jim Reeves.. :roll:
hey don't knock them, although I've got to admit I went off them when they joined Redshift ;)
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

please add 2 more to the fan meet , gazz and mary :roll: :roll: TD yorrkshire division
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

GAZZ wrote:please add 2 more to the fan meet , gazz and mary :roll: :roll: TD yorrkshire division
done, grtz, Peter : :D
Doug and Marilyn

Post by Doug and Marilyn »

Hi everyone
Doug and Marilyn here...... at last. :D Had so much problems getting into the Forum (AOL problems :( I think when activating the account).
Anyway now we are here...... We are Row 2, seats 5 and 6 at Spandau. Flying into Berlin on the Friday, returning on the Monday. Can't get to Hannover since i promised Marilyn a tour of the city on the Saturday.
Planning to drink the place dry on the Sunday!
Doug
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Doug and Marilyn wrote:Hi everyone
Doug and Marilyn here...... at last. :D Had so much problems getting into the Forum (AOL problems :( I think when activating the account).
Anyway now we are here...... We are Row 2, seats 5 and 6 at Spandau. Flying into Berlin on the Friday, returning on the Monday. Can't get to Hannover since i promised Marilyn a tour of the city on the Saturday.
Doug
Welcome to the forum Doug and Marilyn - see you in Berlin :P
"The streets are full of admirable craftsmen, but so few practical dreamers" - Man Rey
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Doug
Great to see you here both here and look forward to meeting up with you both again 8) happy days :P
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

Doug
@Doug and Marilyn
You're on the fanmeetlist, see page 3 of this topic, now 27.
See you in Berlin.
I don't think you wanna bet on drinking the place dry ..... :P
(If you look at the place to the brewery cans ....)

grtz, Peter
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Nice to see you here Doug and Marilyn! I hope to make it to Berlin, but cannot confirm just yet...
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!