TD Berlin 2009

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

Beaubourg wrote:
j_pertou wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Nice write-up Andy, really enjoyed it. Also nice photos from David and Tim. Real shame you weren't allowed to take your own camera in Andy.
It sucks not to be a part of your blog anymore. Especially when no explanation was given. :cry:
Yeah, what happened to that? I too once had access (from way back) and suddenly lost it without warning as well.

Andy, is there any chance that perhaps with the few users that currently have access that DON'T read the blog could be freed up so that a few of us who LOVE reading it can gain access again?
I (mostly) love TD forums ;)
Last edited by 24db on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.
24db

Post by 24db »

btw you can also read David Gunderman's excellent write up of his trip to Berlin, c/w a review of the concert on my blog.

Thanks for letting me use it mate
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

Then what blog exists - and is it accessible?
24db

Post by 24db »

Beaubourg wrote:Then what blog exists - and is it accessible?
only the original one and I've only got 1 or invites left...perhaps less. It should give me 100, but sometimes it plays up and I only get 97 :(
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

24db wrote:
only the original one and I've only got 1 or invites left...perhaps less. It should give me 100, but sometimes it plays up and I only get 97 :(
Then can I claim it?

I want back in! :lol:
24db

Post by 24db »

Beaubourg wrote:
24db wrote:
Then can I claim it?

can you pm me? and I'll 'try'
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

24db wrote:
Beaubourg wrote:
24db wrote: only the original one and I've only got 1 or invites left...perhaps less. It should give me 100, but sometimes it plays up and I only get 97 :(
Then can I claim it?

can you pm me? and I'll 'try'
Done.

Fingers crossed - and thanks!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Chris Monk wrote:Nice write-up Andy, really enjoyed it. Also nice photos from David and Tim. Real shame you weren't allowed to take your own camera in Andy.
Just read David's write-up and it's quite humbling. I get a bit funny about the 100 mile drive up to Londinium and David's flying thousands of miles and in doing so taking 3 flights. Makes me feel a bit of a failure as a TD fan.

Very good write-up by the way.
timer

Post by timer »

Yes, a great write up of your travels David - thanks for sharing 8)
TheMan

Post by TheMan »

Chris Monk wrote:
Just read David's write-up and it's quite humbling. I get a bit funny about the 100 mile drive up to Londinium and David's flying thousands of miles and in doing so taking 3 flights. Makes me feel a bit of a failure as a TD fan.

For those of us without access, can you paraphrase why his write up is humbling?
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Just uploaded my Photo Slideshow of the Rocking out the Bats gig on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywmGrtxCDR4

:arrow: :?: :arrow: :oops: :arrow: 8) or :arrow: :lol:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
timer

Post by timer »

tdream4ever wrote:Just uploaded my Photo Slideshow of the Rocking out the Bats gig on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywmGrtxCDR4

:arrow: :?: :arrow: :oops: :arrow: 8) or :arrow: :lol:

Nicely done David - 8)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

TheMan wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

For those of us without access, can you paraphrase why his write up is humbling?
With apologies to Andy and David:

San Fransisco to LAX airport.
4 hour flight to Chicago.
3 hour lay over.
9 hour flight to Frankfurt.
Another lay-over (45 mins?).
45 min flight to Berlin.
Airport to hotel.

-got to be a good 18 hours with just aeroplane/airport food, not to mention the return journey, and there's me complaining about a 2 hour drive up the motorway with a coffee/cake in a Cafe Nero. Like I say, humbling.
TheMan

Post by TheMan »

Chris Monk wrote:
TheMan wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Just read David's write-up and it's quite humbling. I get a bit funny about the 100 mile drive up to Londinium and David's flying thousands of miles and in doing so taking 3 flights. Makes me feel a bit of a failure as a TD fan.

3 hour lay over.
45 min flight to Berlin.
Airport to hotel.

-got to be a good 18 hours with just aeroplane/airport food, not to mention the return journey, and there's me complaining about a 2 hour drive up the motorway with a coffee/cake in a Cafe Nero. Like I say, humbling.
Thank you very much. I've had flights like that....with 12 hour layovers.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
TheMan wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Just read David's write-up and it's quite humbling. I get a bit funny about the 100 mile drive up to Londinium and David's flying thousands of miles and in doing so taking 3 flights. Makes me feel a bit of a failure as a TD fan.

3 hour lay over.
45 min flight to Berlin.
Airport to hotel.

No problem it's David story