Johannes Schmoelling

Marakesh
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Marakesh »

I haven't listened to the Youtube sample, as I would rather wait to hear it in its full glory when the CD arrives. I believe that it will be sublime as I really loved the previous album A Thousand Times :D
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle
Schmoelling in wonderland

Post by Schmoelling in wonderland »

Wow, new music from Johannes !!

I found that track #3 on the player (from the new studio album) sound similar as Blueprint from "A Thousand Time".

Anyway, sound good to me.
RonB

E-LIVE 2011 IS SOLDOUT!

Post by RonB »

E-LIVE 2011 IS SOLDOUT!

NO MORE TICKETS LEFT
Okefenokee

Post by Okefenokee »

Hi,
I got Time and Tide today and just listened to it two times. It really is a wonderful album. Quite smooth, relaxed, and harmonic, not very experimental, but very nice :D Many sounds remind me of the Logos era.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

CDS have it in stock now... 8)
har

Post by har »

sparrow wrote:CDS have it in stock now... 8)
This has resulted in me requiring to initiate smuggling techniques and secret instructions being issued to the local postie :? :wink: :P 8)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

har wrote:
sparrow wrote:CDS have it in stock now... 8)
This has resulted in me requiring to initiate smuggling techniques and secret instructions being issued to the local postie :? :wink: :P 8)
Know what you mean har..these days I just order stuff & keep my gob shut and then look surprised when the postie comes.. :lol: :oops: :arrow:
rigel

Post by rigel »

I have preordered "Time and Tide" from CDS and can't wait to listen to it :)
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

my copy of Time & Tide arrived from those splendid chaps at CDS this morning, not forgetting the lovely folk at Royal Mail, ;-)
about to plop it into the cd player for the first time. Looking forward to this...Schmoelling is by far my fave TD solo artist.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

:cry: thought ther was a chance my copy would arrive this morning..no luck.. :arrow:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Found my copy of Time and Tide in the lounge under a pile of magazines. Goodness knows how long it's been there. Everyone here denies all knowledge of how it got there.

Been listening to it all afternoon and have to say that it's utterly superb. JS is on top form. Not sure how much input Jonas Behrens has to the music but it certainly isn't detrimental. He's proving to be a chip-off-the-old-block.

Marks out of 10 = lots.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

:cry: me's last to get this album it seems.... :roll: :arrow:
har

Post by har »

sparrow wrote::cry: me's last to get this album it seems.... :roll: :arrow:
Naw yir no :wink:

Mind you, just e mailed CDS yesterday, not confirmed order yet........................worried..................... :? :wink:

Really looking forward to hearing it, samples on his website sound excellent. Great stuff.
har

Post by har »

Chris Monk wrote:Found my copy of Time and Tide in the lounge under a pile of magazines. Goodness knows how long it's been there. Everyone here denies all knowledge of how it got there.

Been listening to it all afternoon and have to say that it's utterly superb. JS is on top form. Not sure how much input Jonas Behrens has to the music but it certainly isn't detrimental. He's proving to be a chip-off-the-old-block.

Marks out of 10 = lots.
That bloody postie sneaked into yir house and hid it to cover his tracks, better keep an eye on him :wink:

This is really sounding like a class album, cant wait :)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

har wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Found my copy of Time and Tide in the lounge under a pile of magazines. Goodness knows how long it's been there. Everyone here denies all knowledge of how it got there.

Marks out of 10 = lots.
That bloody postie sneaked into yir house and hid it to cover his tracks, better keep an eye on him :wink:

This is really sounding like a class album, cant wait :)
Totally class album. Very pleased. Bodes well for the Loom album.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda