Fallen Angels

jacob
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by jacob »

I apologise for misinterpreting your comment. It's not about you. It's just that I feel a little ripped-off here, having spent 29 euros extra.
I'm not being jealous on what other people have got. I'm happy for them, no doubt about that :)
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

i can only believe that the lorely photo came free with the single from the concert that i've only just got. and i would imagine that the edgar notepad was isued with my copy of the eindhoven d.v.d. thats what i believe but i have been known to get things wrong occasionally :roll: :roll:
jacob

Post by jacob »

GAZZ wrote:i can only believe that the lorely photo came free with the single from the concert that i've only just got. and i would imagine that the edgar notepad was isued with my copy of the eindhoven d.v.d. thats what i believe but i have been known to get things wrong occasionally :roll: :roll:
The postcard and notepad came with Das Romantische Opfer for 9 Euros. The single alone is 7 Euros.
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

i didn't know this jacob. the girlfriend put in quite a big order for me for my birthday so she has probably gone for the dearer option,knowing what a td nut i am. :roll: :roll:
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

epsilon75 wrote:
GAZZ wrote:got the td goodies on friday and i am just playing them at the moment. fallen angels is yet another slice of tangerine brilliance. i personally like angels on transit the best ,but they are all great tracks . i also got some freebies - the edgar notepad,a signed [by edgar ] picture print of the lorely gig and the limited japanese print that edgar has done. i got the very last one numbered 300 /300 :roll: :roll:
Good luck to you Gazz,just goes to show that TD do think of their fans 8) :
D

thanks to epsilon 75 for the good luck message but it appears that they are not freebies and according to jacob my girlfriend has had to pay 2 full euro's extra to get these jems ........ i cannot thank her enough. talk about someone trying to burst your bubble :roll: :roll:
jacob

Post by jacob »

GAZZ wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
GAZZ wrote:got the td goodies on friday and i am just playing them at the moment. fallen angels is yet another slice of tangerine brilliance. i personally like angels on transit the best ,but they are all great tracks . i also got some freebies - the edgar notepad,a signed [by edgar ] picture print of the lorely gig and the limited japanese print that edgar has done. i got the very last one numbered 300 /300 :roll: :roll:
D

thanks to epsilon 75 for the good luck message but it appears that they are not freebies and according to jacob my girlfriend has had to pay 2 full euro's extra to get these jems ........ i cannot thank her enough. talk about someone trying to burst your bubble :roll: :roll:
That's a fine lady you have there :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

GAZZ wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
D

Thats a mighty fine lady with an eye for a bargain Gazz :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

wouldn't be without her.its really funny as well ,she was at the same td gig as me [sheffield city hall 1986] and thats what got her into td. could'nt believe it when we met and said she liked them [all be it not as nutty as i am about them] she's working the day of the gig or i would have brought her with me :roll: :roll:
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

On first listenings, Fallen Angels is a very pleasant mini Cupdisc... :wink:
The first track is really funny and full of energy, it reminds me a little of the album "Lily on the beach". And the third track reminds me of the movie "Wings of desire" by Wim Wenders (the angels floating above Berlin, such wonderful images)...
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I’m Listen too the Samples of the music it really great
I’ll too buy it once I’ll move to the move other town. :wink:

:!: :arrow:
Laserdisc Dream

I thinking is going to be a Mini Album. :lol: :D

alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I just had a phone call from my wife it looks as if my goodies have arrived
Thanks Eastgate really pleased that you got them to me so quick after the initial hiccup :D :D :D :D :D :D
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

alipaul wrote:I just had a phone call from my wife it looks as if my goodies have arrived
Thanks Eastgate really pleased that you got them to me so quick after the initial hiccup :D :D :D :D :D :D
Excellent news Daz,now you can watch the DVD tonight :idea: 8) :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Laserdisc Dream

I pre-order the Mini Disc Version! :lol: :D

cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I got my copy of this late as I only recently ordered from CDS. I lsitened on my way to the gig yesterday. First impressions were not that great but I think I need to listen again to form a better judgement.