Fallen Angels

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:Any thoughts on this one Andy?
yes
care to elaborate? :shock: :D :arrow:
no
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:
24db wrote: yes
care to elaborate? :shock: :D :arrow:
no

haha ok fair enough
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Listening to this for the first time as I write. My first thought is Wow, TD have done it again". I keep on expecting this long run of great music to come to an end ......but this doesn't appear to be it.

....and what's with the synth solo on Angels in Barbed Wire Robe. EF displaying some youthful exuberance? Whatever, it's very cool.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

My first impression is that it's another quality release, reminiscent of around 1986.

Did anyone else get a copy of the DM4 extra disc?
jacob

Post by jacob »

wayfarer wrote:My first impression is that it's another quality release, reminiscent of around 1986.

Yes, and I had to buy DM4 again in order to get it :? :?
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Waiting for the New Special Edition too Come out. :roll:

:?: :!: :arrow:
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

jacob wrote:
wayfarer wrote:My first impression is that it's another quality release, reminiscent of around 1986.

Yes, and I had to buy DM4 again in order to get it :? :?
:shock: I hope Eastgate didn't put it in the wrong envelope.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I am curently NOT listening to this mini cup disc.. :x :x

If not tommorow ......I don't wanna go there. :roll:

I must apologise for the above...I was in a terrible mood this afternoon. :oops:
Last edited by sparrow on Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

sparrow wrote:I am curently NOT listening to this mini cup disc.. :x :x

If not tommorow ......I don't wanna go there. :roll:
I am NOT listening to AIH at the moment :evil: :roll: :wink:
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Got these goodies today - print numbers 66 and 67...
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

got the td goodies on friday and i am just playing them at the moment. fallen angels is yet another slice of tangerine brilliance. i personally like angels on transit the best ,but they are all great tracks . i also got some freebies - the edgar notepad,a signed [by edgar ] picture print of the lorely gig and the limited japanese print that edgar has done. i got the very last one numbered 300 /300 :roll: :roll:
jacob

Post by jacob »

GAZZ wrote:i also got some freebies - the edgar notepad,a signed [by edgar ] picture print of the lorely
Funny how people get stuff for free, that I had to pay for. Wayfarer also got a free DM4 bonus disc - I had to pay for DM4 again to get it. :?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

GAZZ wrote:got the td goodies on friday and i am just playing them at the moment. fallen angels is yet another slice of tangerine brilliance. i personally like angels on transit the best ,but they are all great tracks . i also got some freebies - the edgar notepad,a signed [by edgar ] picture print of the lorely gig and the limited japanese print that edgar has done. i got the very last one numbered 300 /300 :roll: :roll:
Good luck to you Gazz,just goes to show that TD do think of their fans 8) :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
jacob

Post by jacob »

epsilon75 wrote:
GAZZ wrote:got the td goodies on friday and i am just playing them at the moment. fallen angels is yet another slice of tangerine brilliance. i personally like angels on transit the best ,but they are all great tracks . i also got some freebies - the edgar notepad,a signed [by edgar ] picture print of the lorely gig and the limited japanese print that edgar has done. i got the very last one numbered 300 /300 :roll: :roll:
So one is honoured with free goodies, for being a good person? I don't hope that's true - if it is, it's very unwise business strategy.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

jacob wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
So one is honoured with free goodies, for being a good person? I don't hope that's true - if it is, it's very unwise business strategy.
:? I just said good luck to Gazz,its just nice he had some extra's he did'nt have to pay for. As for business practices its nothing to do with me,im not Edgar Froese or Tangerine Dream. If its comes that you cant say good luck to someone because they had a bit of good fortune what can one say,maybe i should have called him something more unsavoury. I give up :arrow: :?
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.