TD promotion

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hey Guys,

I really have to mention this: YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!
We appreciate your initiative immensely!

Our promoters are sometimes a bit lazy.....but we also try to
motivate them to launch more ads!

Thanks for your support,
regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
timer

Post by timer »

Every little Helps EB ! 8)

Maybe next time we could have some official flyers ?
24db

Post by 24db »

EDWEIRDO wrote:I was through in Edinburgh yesterday with some posters for the gig. My intention was to put them up in some of the pubs near the venue, but I had a brain wave and instead put them up in some of Edinburgh's record stores instead, including Avalanche Records. Sadly, Fopp in Coburn Street has bit the dust :cry: .

Later today I will be going on to some of the Edinburgh Universities Students websites and posting about the gig there.
well done mate...perhaps I should have done Glasgow
24db

Post by 24db »

EDWEIRDO wrote:I was through in Edinburgh yesterday with some posters for the gig. My intention was to put them up in some of the pubs near the venue, but I had a brain wave and instead put them up in some of Edinburgh's record stores instead, including Avalanche Records. Sadly, Fopp in Coburn Street has bit the dust :cry: .

Later today I will be going on to some of the Edinburgh Universities Students websites and posting about the gig there.
Btw ED what design did you use?
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

Andy

I used my own design for the poster, mainly because the official advert also has the London gig on it and I didn't want this to get in the way of the message.

I also printed them off in full colour for full impact (all the other gig posters in the record shops were in black and white).

Perhaps I could use the posters as an excuse to visit Fopp in Glasgow...is that divorce papers I hear rustling in the background?? :wink:

Ed
24db

Post by 24db »

EDWEIRDO wrote:Andy

I used my own design for the poster, mainly because the official advert also has the London gig on it and I didn't want this to get in the way of the message.

I also printed them off in full colour for full impact (all the other gig posters in the record shops were in black and white).

Perhaps I could use the posters as an excuse to visit Fopp in Glasgow...is that divorce papers I hear rustling in the background?? :wink:

Ed
Excellent mate, any chance of seeing your design?
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

24db wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote:Andy

Ed
Excellent mate, any chance of seeing your design?
Thar she blows, mate:

jacob

Post by jacob »

Fantastic artwork!
I wish I'd live close enough to the venues to help out with the promotion. Not sure I can do anything from where I live.
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

jacob wrote:Fantastic artwork!
I wish I'd live close enough to the venues to help out with the promotion. Not sure I can do anything from where I live.
At least you're coming to the gig Jacob, can't ask for more than that!
jacob

Post by jacob »

:D
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/
24db

Post by 24db »

Btw I wanted to do something along the same lines, additionally I wanted to put some up in a few Musical instrument shops, like Sound Control
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

Great idea Andy. Sadly, Biggars in Sauchiehall Street closed this week but Sound Control and McCormicks would be good places to place adverts.
24db

Post by 24db »

EDWEIRDO wrote:Great idea Andy. Sadly, Biggars in Sauchiehall Street closed this week but Sound Control and McCormicks would be good places to place adverts.
As sound control have Mannikins dressed up as Kraftwerk I wonder if I can talk them into doing a TD version....complete with cardboard cutout Moog? ;)
hansx

Post by hansx »

I always promote TD. Wear shirts of them frequently, play music of them when others are in the neighbourhood , talk about them. What else can you do?
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

24db wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote:Great idea Andy. Sadly, Biggars in Sauchiehall Street closed this week but Sound Control and McCormicks would be good places to place adverts.
As sound control have Mannikins dressed up as Kraftwerk I wonder if I can talk them into doing a TD version....complete with cardboard cutout Moog? ;)
..and cardboard cut out of thee BigMoog?? :wink: