Jerome

Laserdisc Dream
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

8)

:!: :arrow:
har

Post by har »

Just arrived home to find my CDS order, Jerome - Cases of Recurrence and Far Side Of The Face :D

Early report...............4 damaged lugs but CD perfect :wink:

Cases playing now.................what a great start to the weekend :D 8) :arrow:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Cases playing now.
:? Be better to play the actual CDs, surely, rather than the case
:oops: Oh, Cases of Recurrence. Now I get it :wink:
har

Post by har »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Cases playing now.
:? Be better to play the actual CDs, surely, rather than the case
:oops: Oh, Cases of Recurrence. Now I get it :wink:
:lol:

Actually the cases sound pretty dam good also, if a tad fragile in the plastic lug department :wink:

Brilliant album btw. "face" on now :wink: 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Happy birthday to Jerome for today 24th Of November. Hope it's an enjoyable one 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
multivit72

Re: Jerome

Post by multivit72 »

Jerome is selling off some of his stock including the TDI Melrose Years Box for a reasonable 35 Euro ... (and The Keep for 79...)
Here is his announcement:

SUMMER BEDLAM MADNESS RARITIES SALE!
Yes it's true! We once again have dusted off our shelves and not surprisingly we found some more rarities and collectors stuff from the vaults. So be part of another big SUMMER BEDLAM MADNESS RARITIES SALE which will go online later today. Of course a few items will be wickedly expensive as usual ;-). Only while supplies last!!
The Items can be found under our "Rarities" and "Merchandise" listings!
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

Very cool. :D
I ordered The Melrose Years, the DM 4 bonus disc (as I got DM 4 from my local shop I missed the bonus i 2003) and the i-Box. The latter is sold second hand for rediculous prices, so Jerome's offer is alright.
I'm interested in The Keep as well, but that one is too expensive for my taste (just as some of the rare EPs).
multivit72

Post by multivit72 »

I bought the Melrose Box and gave in and added the Keep...
Astoria Theatre London would have been nice, but not too different from what I already own on other records..
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Jerome's High Summer Bedlam Madness Round Two starts sometime today! New rarities for sale.
I spent some money on round one. Bring on round two! :-)
Laserdisc Dream

Hello guys
I read Jerome blog it’s looks like’s he planting to released his new single
We’ll be coming out real soon well know for sure Just for the heads up guys
I’m very excite it I can’t wait for long and I hope it’s come out on CD very soon. :D

Laserdisc Dream

Orange Sized Dreams (Works 1990 - 1995)

(Shebang) EP

I'm really looking forward two new copys of JF. 8) :wink:

T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

http://youtu.be/zTkmXCrjqKg
The videoclip teaser for "Orange Sized Dreams" is now online!! Enjoy (the times when TD was still a band)
Feel free to comment your opinions here or on YT. Best Jerome

NEW RELEASES COMING EARLY OCTOBER 2014 (long post)!
Jerome Froese - #! (Shebang) EP
Jerome Froese - Orange Sized Dreams (Works 1990 - 1995)
#! (Shebang) EP - It's my first EP since 2012 and will contain three tracks:
01. #! (Shebang)
02. 640 KB
03. At Marianas Trench (Surfaced! 2014)
I think #! (Shebang) is one of my best solo EP releases so far. The first two tracks are a bit more electronic than my previous EP tracks, but nevertheless the guitartronica experiments are still there. Third one is an all new version of the 2005 track "At Marianas Trench" from my debut album "Neptunes" (good one . First chance to get your hands on this EP will be at the "Electronic Circus" festival on the 4th of October. In addition to it I will number and sign the first 100 copies of #! (Shebang). You'll also be able to pre-order via "www.cybersounds.org" a few days
before.
Orange Sized Dreams is a totally different affair which contains a personal selection of tunes from my past with Tangerine Dream. OSD is being planned to be a series of three parts and the first chapter covers the years 1990 - 1995. But don't expect just another dull compilation of already released tunes (You guys should know me by now). On OSD you'll only find remixed, overhauled, re-recorded and leftover tracks from that period. Several titles were carefully restored from the original 24 track tapes and MIDI files which partly results in a complete reshape of the material.
Just have a look at the track list:
01. Backstreet Hero (Studio Version - 1992)
02. Little Blonde In The Park Of Attractions (Alternative Take - 1995/Redux 2014)
03. Agent Or Police? (Dream Mixes 1 Leftover - 1995)
04. Jungle Journey (Uncooked Version - 1994)
05. Two Bunch Palms (Studio Version - 1992)
06. Penguin Reference (Angels vs. Demons Mix 1991/Redux 2014)
07. Treasure Of Innocence (Guitar Version - 1992)
08. Twilight Brigade (Ultra 6 String Take - 1994)
09. 220V (SBE 96 Rehearsal Version - 1992/Redux 1996)
10. Comfortably Numb (Dream Mixes 1 Leftover - 1995)
11. Cymbeline (Original Version - 1992/Redux 2014)
In addition to it you'll get: An eight page booklet containing liner notes, many pictures from that time and last but not least another beautiful cover from Monique Froese. I'm also planning a videoclip with some vintage material from that time underlaid with a track from the release soon, so stay on the ball!
As with the EP your first chance to get your hands on this release will be at the "Electronic Circus" festival on the 4th of October. You'll also be able to pre-order via "www.cybersounds.org" a few days before.
But remember: In case that the only nipples you touch are control buttons of modular synths, this release isn't for you! So don't say nobody warned you!

Insvims

Post by Insvims »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:http://youtu.be/zTkmXCrjqKg
The videoclip teaser for "Orange Sized Dreams" is now online!! Enjoy (the times when TD was still a band)
Will buy both new releases, but I don't understand the comment "when TD was still a band". In my opinion they have been more a band than ever for the last 8-10 years.
And I really hope that #! (Shebang) will be (as Jerome says) one of his best solo EP releases, becuase his previous solo works tend to be rather monotonous compared to TD's albums for the last ten years. I definitely think Jerome's best work was with TD. Still looking forward to hear it.
tangram4ever

Post by tangram4ever »

Insvims wrote:
Will buy both new releases, but I don't understand the comment "when TD was still a band". In my opinion they have been more a band than ever for the last 8-10 years.
And I really hope that #! (Shebang) will be (as Jerome says) one of his best solo EP releases, becuase his previous solo works tend to be rather monotonous compared to TD's albums for the last ten years. I definitely think Jerome's best work was with TD. Still looking forward to hear it.

I'm totally with you, Insvims. It seems as Jerome still behaves like a child....otherwise one can't explain why he's always teasing TD or Edgar.
The many new great albums TD composed within the last years and the many concerts TD performed - and especially since Jerome left the band - are testimony that TD is alive and kicking and that they are even much more looking after their fans than does Jerome. He still tries to live from his past with TD as his own career seems to stagnate.
Yes, Jerome's best work was with TD - well said.
"Should we receive the Grammy one day I already have reserved a place in my bathroom toilet. Before then I subsitute the place with a wonderful Donald Duck replica." Quote from EDGAR FROESE in KULTURNEWS on 11th April 2014.:-)))
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

tangram4ever wrote:
Insvims wrote:

I'm totally with you, Insvims. It seems as Jerome still behaves like a child....otherwise one can't explain why he's always teasing TD or Edgar.
The many new great albums TD composed within the last years and the many concerts TD performed - and especially since Jerome left the band - are testimony that TD is alive and kicking and that they are even much more looking after their fans than does Jerome. He still tries to live from his past with TD as his own career seems to stagnate.
Yes, Jerome's best work was with TD - well said.
Good someone agrees with me. :)
I wrote the same on Jerome's post on FB about his "when TD was still a band" comment. His reply: "Whatever... ROFL".
Make of it what you want. :P