Tangerine Dream live London concerts in april 07 & MFD

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:First of all it'll be interesting to see what the differences are with each night, the music being played and where the venue is...only then can we choose which one or ones we want to go to. Having said that I wanna go to all three :D
The thought crossed my mind that may be it's going to be the Dante Trilogy. Just a thought. :?:
redziller

Post by redziller »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:First of all it'll be interesting to see what the differences are with each night, the music being played and where the venue is...only then can we choose which one or ones we want to go to. Having said that I wanna go to all three :D
The thought crossed my mind that may be it's going to be the Dante Trilogy. Just a thought. :?:
It's going to be a fest whatever. I reckon Dante I II & III is unlikely - especially Paradisio.

But there's such scope - will each set reflect a period or each have a mix? Will the line-ups be different? Will one be a presentation of MFD or will that be aired at each.

Ooooh! Guilty pleasures? Living in London certainly has a mix of pros and cons but 8ugger all that TD plays here!
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
24db

Post by 24db »

redziller wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
It's going to be a fest whatever. I reckon Dante I II & III is unlikely - especially Paradisio.

But there's such scope - will each set reflect a period or each have a mix? Will the line-ups be different? Will one be a presentation of MFD or will that be aired at each.

Ooooh! Guilty pleasures? Living in London certainly has a mix of pros and cons but 8ugger all that TD plays here!
At a guess: Linda Spa ,Thorsten Quaeschning, Edgar Froese, Chris Housle, Bernhard Beibl, Iris Camaa

and Jerome won't feature at all
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

24db wrote: and Jerome won't feature at all
That will be very sad if so....

ho-hum - I can't deny it's all very exciting! I need to prepare some floorspace I can see ;-))))
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Although it seems it wont happen,it would be nice to see JF appear at at least one of the shows :idea:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:Although it seems it wont happen,it would be nice to see JF appear at at least one of the shows :idea:
I think it all depends on the shows content. I suspect though, that Jerome will be preparing for some shows of his own, to coincide with his new album. Better start planning another trip to the "Big Smoke" Colin.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Although it seems it wont happen,it would be nice to see JF appear at at least one of the shows :idea:
I think it all depends on the shows content. I suspect though, that Jerome will be preparing for some shows of his own, to coincide with his new album. Better start planning another trip to the "Big Smoke" Colin.
the PR company shows a photo labelled as TD 2007, and there's no Jerome. Btw no other concerts have been planned (I mean other UK dates apart from London). I asked them yesterday.
heineu

Post by heineu »

three TD London shows in April - perfect month
See us there :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:

I will be there Mick :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

and no BS BM will be there as well

looking forward to finally revealing himself to other TD forum members :arrow: :arrow: :wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:and no BS BM will be there as well

looking forward to finally revealing himself to other TD forum members :arrow: :arrow: :wink:
er I'm not sure I could cope with BM revealing himself and TD on one night, so perhaps you could just turn up ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

I will turn up, how can I not? 3 shows by my fav group...in the city of me birth, on their 40th anniversary. I have to turn up. I have a point to make :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:I will turn up, how can I not? 3 shows by my fav group...in the city of me birth, on their 40th anniversary. I have to turn up. I have a point to make :wink:
lol...good man
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:I will turn up, how can I not? 3 shows by my fav group...in the city of me birth, on their 40th anniversary. I have to turn up. I have a point to make :wink:

Keep your point in your pants and not pointed in my direction :shock: :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

dont worry colin..I will only point a pint in your direction

stop press: just ordered a shedload of pills from them effinpigscumspammers

so BM will be up for TD