EF's Birthday - GREETINGS FROM EDGAR....

rattymouse
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by rattymouse »

cantosis wrote:There is going to be a lot of happy fans ;).
You got that right! Very very happy! LA is about as far away from Chicago as you can get in the US but if that is the only gig, I am already planning on being there. I wonder if there will be others besides the one in LA. I am guessing that TD would play more to help recover traveling costs. I'll await further info.
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

Thank you EB for the message.

A TD Show in Los Angeles is a very good news,for the american fans of course ,but for every other fans.
With Encore ,Vault 4, Rockface ,220 Volt and Arizona. we know that every TD show in USA was a so great moment.
And it's so great to hear TD music and see pictures of the desert or of the canyons.
I hope it will be a DVD of this show for us.

(sorry for my bad english)

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
Helikon

Post by Helikon »

Wonderful news for all American fans!

Jacob and Bergen-Dreamer; yes let´s hope for a concert in Copenhagen.
Tangerine Dream i Köpenhamn 2009 - något alldeles extra!

Northern dreams never sleep this time of the year!
There is poetry in science
jacob

Post by jacob »

Helikon wrote:Wonderful news for all American fans!

Ståle aka Tangerman and Mars on this forum, actually have made me a membership card of "Scandininavian Dreamers"
An orange laminated card with photo, logo and informations. It's very nice....
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/
timer

Post by timer »

jacob wrote:
Helikon wrote:Wonderful news for all American fans!

Ståle aka Tangerman and Mars on this forum, actually have made me a membership card of "Scandininavian Dreamers"
An orange laminated card with photo, logo and informations. It's very nice....
Stale is a top TD bloke ! 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Happy Birthday Edgar 8) :D :P and thanks for the message 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

A belated happy birthday from downunder Edgar.
"Sydney till I Die"
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

As long as you guys are going to be in the USA anyway in November, do you think you could make a quick stopover around Dallas or Houston or Little Rock -- somewhere within driving distance of my humble abode? 'Cause LA is just a wee bit too far from La. (hint, hint).
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

rotwang wrote:As long as you guys are going to be in the USA anyway in November, do you think you could make a quick stopover around Dallas or Houston or Little Rock -- somewhere within driving distance of my humble abode? 'Cause LA is just a wee bit too far from La. (hint, hint).
I'd rather go to Texas than California.
tdream4ever

A BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY EB/EF!

Post by tdream4ever »

Thanks for answering my call on comin the the USA EB. I've been waiting for a reschedule on the 2001 dates. After Osama changed the events of the world that year. I've been wondering if you would ever come back to USA to play. We still have a strong TD fan base here.
Any chance on a poll to see what songs from albums or soundtracks the fans would like to hear. I can see the Keep, Thief and Sorceror. Of course there are many others, Mota Atma, Near Dark, etc. There is alot of history in TD's movie and tv music. Would be nice to see what the fans out there think. Any surprise guest. . . . Haslinger, Schmoelling! This IS going to be an great event in TD's history! Thanks again EB. From Surf City USA Peace out.
PS-While your in town, come on over for some good Brew. Not that Bud not good. "Some Stone Brew"
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

A belated happy birthday from my pond Edgar!
What a great way to celebrate by giving our US friends what they've been wanting for SOOOO long!
I would love to be able to make it over... I'm working on it ;-)
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
David Ryle

Post by David Ryle »

Thank you Edgar for making this concession to the US Fans.

I would like to say I have tickets already, but they don't go on sale until July 23rd. :x

I am a TDOC member and have been waiting for many years to see TD again. I saw them in Dallas, Tx in 1988 and have been a fan since 1974. Is there any chance the lauded "first in queue" perk of TDOC membership will be effective in say, back-stage passes or better seating? I fear my chances for me and Linda (who BTW has a Birthday herself on that very evening of Nov. 7th !) are greatly diminished due to the long distance telephone arrangements. I would still be content to have nose-bleed section seats but you know an 1,100 mile journey sure would be grand with a nice seat upon arrival. My guess is the best seating will go quickly to faculty and friends before the general public has a chance, but who knows. Boy, don't I sound desperate?
:oops:

If anyone on this group is planning to buy a block or a series (which TD is not yet in a series) of tickets, let me know and I'll go in. It would be nice to meet some other TDOC and forum members there too. That may be a way to get first dibs on prime seats.

As I said before, my "misses" (Linda) has her birthday on that night and when I first read of the announcement of this concert my heart sank. I am a devoted family man and the last thing I am willing to do is ignore my spouse on her B'day, but she insisted we go and have fun. What a gal! Now I know why I married her to begin with. :D

-David Ryle
htttp://www.myspace.com/kindredlost
Two glasses Australian Shiraz, roaring fireplace, my Linda in arms and Rubycon on the player = BLISS
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

A very happy birthday to Edgar for the 6th of June. Thank you for the many years of musical pleasure and hopefully there will be many many more.
To me you will always be the maestro :)

Respect

CJ
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
tadreamer74

Post by tadreamer74 »

epsilon75 wrote:A very happy birthday to Edgar for the 6th of June. Thank you for the many years of musical pleasure and hopefully there will be many many more.
To me you will always be the maestro :)

Respect

CJ
Ditto! :D
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Wishing you a happy birthday Edgar .... Hope you find some time to enjoy the celebration.... Best wishes from Ireland .....

Geoff (ElectroCelt) :D 8) :) :!: :arrow: :idea: