What is your favourite Edgar Froese solo album

Pertou
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Pertou »

I beg your pardon?
24db

Post by 24db »

...'If more options were added, and more people were allowed to join the poll, it could get really interesting'

I thought you just put your name forward? ;)
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

not sure what that means, I hope I didn't offend you. I will take a break from this forum.
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:not sure what that means, I hope I didn't mean to offend you. I will take a break from this forum.
not at all mate...enjoy
24db

Post by 24db »

Aqua 4 (10%)

Epsilon in Malaysian Pale 6 (16%)

Macula Transfer 2 (5%)

Ages 3 (8%)

Stuntman 12 (32%)

Solo 1974-1979 2 (5%)

Kamikaze 1989 1 (2%)

Pinnacles 3 (8%)

Beyond the Storm 1 (2%)

Ambient Highway Vols 1-4 1 (2%)

Dalinetopia 2 (5%)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

interesting, I thought EIMP would be winning this but Stuntman has double the votes. how many people can vote Andy?
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:interesting, I thought EIMP would be winning this but Stuntman has double the votes. how many people can vote Andy?
Well in theory 95 mate (that's how many people can currently access it...38 have voted so far)...I'll also be doing a seperate list from the 40 odd emails I received...and using some of the comments they made. I noticed that the Emportal forum is doing the same, I think you can guess what will win there.
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:interesting, I thought EIMP would be winning this but Stuntman has double the votes. how many people can vote Andy?
Well in theory 95 mate (that's how many people can currently access it...38 have voted so far)...I'll also be doing a seperate list from the 40 odd emails I received...and using some of the comments they made. I noticed that the Emportal forum is doing the same, I think you can guess what will win there.

something pre 1987 Id imagine :roll:
har

Post by har »

I only have Aqua and EIMP and , to be honest , could not choose between these two magnificent pieces of work.

I must endeavour to obtain stuntman and the rest prior to voting :?
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

har wrote:I only have Aqua and EIMP and , to be honest , could not choose between these two magnificent pieces of work.

I must endeavour to obtain stuntman and the rest prior to voting :?

I have to listen to Macula Transfer, I think that is the only EF solo album I have not heard now
har

Post by har »

Stuntman is available on download from here :roll: so I am away to check out my Secretive , Undercover , Invisible Tangerine Credit Card to see what the crack is!

See if Mrs Har finds it, there will be big trouble :lol: :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

har wrote:Stuntman is available on download from here :roll: so I am away to check out my Secretive , Undercover , Invisible Tangerine Credit Card to see what the crack is!

a remixed version is available mate
har

Post by har »

24db wrote:
har wrote:Stuntman is available on download from here :roll: so I am away to check out my Secretive , Undercover , Invisible Tangerine Credit Card to see what the crack is!

Is it the remixed version thats on here as a download andy?
24db

Post by 24db »

har wrote:
24db wrote:

yes mate (all of Edgar's old albums are available here in remixed form), although as far as Edgar's remixes go, it's quite good. Worth tracking down the original as well I should add
har

Post by har »

24db wrote:
har wrote:
24db wrote: a remixed version is available mate
yes mate (all of Edgar's old albums are available here in remixed form), although as far as Edgar's remixes go, it's quite good. Worth tracking down the original as well I should add
Cheers m8, Download mode will be inititated, I suspect, when I return :wink: