LIST OF FANS ATTENDING THE EINDHOVEN CONCERT

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by cantosis »

I might turn up for the pre meet but after adding my name on the last two meet up lists and not turning up I would rather leave it this time :oops:
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

cantosis wrote:I might turn up for the pre meet but after adding my name on the last two meet up lists and not turning up I would rather leave it this time :oops:
Hope to see you there this time :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

billythefish wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote: I need to make up the numbers somehow... :wink:
There are no doubt some timid lurkers here who will show up too!!! Be great to meet you quiet folk too by the way!

Conrad
Agreed! Don't let the 'Barmy Army' moniker put you off... we're a very friendly and welcoming bunch. :D :D
Who said anything about 'Barmy Army' meeting ? :shock:
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

timer wrote:
billythefish wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote: There are no doubt some timid lurkers here who will show up too!!! Be great to meet you quiet folk too by the way!

Conrad
Agreed! Don't let the 'Barmy Army' moniker put you off... we're a very friendly and welcoming bunch. :D :D
Oops! My bad :wink:
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

whats happening in Eindhoven and who the *&"(!! are 'the barmy army'?.....are ingerland playing cricket against the dutch????

:oops: :wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

bigmoog wrote:whats happening in Eindhoven and who the *&"(!! are 'the barmy army'?.....are ingerland playing cricket against the dutch????

:oops: :wink:
I believe it's an all-in darts match/macrame convention :lol:
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

billythefish wrote:
timer wrote:
billythefish wrote: Agreed! Don't let the 'Barmy Army' moniker put you off... we're a very friendly and welcoming bunch. :D :D
Oops! My bad :wink:
Well, I for one don't want to travel all the way from England on my tod not to be 'allowed' to join in the army fun!!!!
timer

Post by timer »

As has been said before, the Barmy Army activities are open to everyone, no arrangements have been made for a specific BA Meeting, that's not to say a lot of 'troops' from the BA will not be present, and there most certainly will NOT be a 'members' only meeting as this is against the whole conception of the TDBA.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

5 weeks to go, BM prepares his compass, and scrubs down ships boy and poopdeck...hahaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh...avast...we dive at dawn.....onwards to thee ZuyderZee
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:5 weeks to go, BM prepares his compass, and scrubs down ships boy and poopdeck...hahaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh...avast...we dive at dawn.....onwards to thee ZuyderZee
Is thee seagull making an appearance :idea: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:5 weeks to go, BM prepares his compass, and scrubs down ships boy and poopdeck...hahaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh...avast...we dive at dawn.....onwards to thee ZuyderZee
Seagull is currently recovering from wing damage sustained while undertaking airbourne operations over ye north sea and is located in Eindhoven, researching local adult entertainment suppliers for overnight hotel room games for certain TD fans, whom shall remain nameless until the morning of thee 14th April and their attendance at thy clinic
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Seagull is currently recovering from wing damage sustained while undertaking airbourne operations over ye north sea and is located in Eindhoven, researching local adult entertainment suppliers for overnight hotel room games for certain TD fans, whom shall remain nameless until the morning of thee 14th April and their attendance at thy clinic
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i get your drift :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Watch it BM you can get into a lot of trouble bobbing up & down on a buoy !!!

Come to think of it i got into a lot of bother sucking on a 'fisherman's friend' :shock:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Diamondsndust

Post by Diamondsndust »

24db wrote:If I add Chris Owen to that list I think that makes 18 fans going...so far
....can you add me to the list as well? Looking forward to joining up with the 'Army' again.

Alan
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

Diamondsndust wrote:
24db wrote:If I add Chris Owen to that list I think that makes 18 fans going...so far
....can you add me to the list as well? Looking forward to joining up with the 'Army' again.

Alan
Happy to add you Alan - look forward to meeting you there, along with:

MAC
EDWEIRDO
CHRIS NEWMAN & CATHY
GARY (HYPERBOREA UK)
BIGDAVEH
ANT
HANSX
CONRAD GIBBONS
ROSIE GIBBONS
GEOFF KEOGH & TOMMY
GLYNRICHARDS
ANDY (24db) and NICKIE
STEPHEN (BILLY THE FISH)
CHRIS OWEN
DIAMONDSNDUST
PB2RDF

I'm hoping to be in a position to propose a venue for the pre gig meeting -waiting to hear if the venues can accomodate us.