Pre-Concert Fan Meeting for Astoria London April 20th 2007

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

Janus wrote::shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm a bit miffed as to what Ma Janus and myself do with the bridesmaids outfits you got us to wear for this secret ceremony :shock: Am slowly resurfacing after an amazing weekend (managed to get flu! drinking out of too many wet glasses no doubt!! :wink: Big thanks again everyone who made Ma and our day the best yet, she wants to know when the next one is already :lol:

Great to see you again Chris and meet the rest of the clan :D Ma Janus a legend mate :arrow: absolute magic 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:you sure......I m sure I felt something :wink: :arrow:
Must have been the camera :arrow: :? :cry:

I felt my undercarriage springing into life when LS started to play...IM sure she smiled at me......er......
...The wise.....are silent.....
Janus

Post by Janus »

epsilon75 wrote:
Janus wrote::shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm a bit miffed as to what Ma Janus and myself do with the bridesmaids outfits you got us to wear for this secret ceremony :shock: Am slowly resurfacing after an amazing weekend (managed to get flu! drinking out of too many wet glasses no doubt!! :wink: Big thanks again everyone who made Ma and our day the best yet, she wants to know when the next one is already :lol:

Great to see you again Chris and meet the rest of the clan :D Ma Janus a legend mate :arrow: absolute magic 8)
Cheers Colin not had time to browse everyones great snaps yet, did the one of her making out with Thorsten & Chris come out do you know? :)
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:you sure......I m sure I felt something :wink: :arrow:
Must have been the camera :arrow: :? :cry:

I felt my undercarriage springing into life when LS started to play...IM sure she smiled at me......er......
Iris got me very excited with her bouncy Jiggly bits...........i was in a real sweat :twisted: Here's hoping for the DVD :idea: :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

top notch meeting you and Ma......yer CD is velly cool......

lets do it again soonish
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Janus wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Cheers Colin not had time to browse everyones great snaps yet, did the one of her making out with Thorsten & Chris come out do you know? :)

Any idea who took it Chris :?:
Janus

Post by Janus »

bigmoog wrote:
top notch meeting you and Ma......yer CD is velly cool......

lets do it again soonish
Thanks Moogster, me Ma wanted to adopt you :shock: I told her the BM is now happily married and stop her nonsense!! (give me a shout when your next down in Londinium ) :)
Janus

Post by Janus »

epsilon75 wrote:
Janus wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Not sure mate I vaguely remember yourself with a camera at that time and handful of others (mind you the beerage had gotten the worse of me by then!)

(colin wrote, ref above)Any idea who took it Chris :?:
[/quote]
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I could not use my camera Chris as the batteries ran out in the show :cry: i only had the phone camera but did not take it with that.....im sure one of the other lads took it tho :wink:
Last edited by epsilon75 on Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
timer

Post by timer »

Janus you aren't the only one to end up with Flu !.
Janus

Post by Janus »

epsilon75 wrote:I could not use my camera Chris as the batteries ran out in the show :cry: i only had the phone camera but did not take it with that.....im sure on of the other lads took it tho :wink:
Thanks for that Colin I think Graham may have some pics (thats if he's not flogged them to the news of the world by now :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:Janus you aren't the only one to end up with Flu !.
Sorry to hear you guys ended up with the flu :( mind you it did turn nippy toward the night i thought,and most people just had a T/Shirt on :arrow:
Janus

Post by Janus »

Sympathies Tim, the only upside is got time today not being at work to listen to all the goodies I bought :)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Janus wrote:
Sympathies Tim, the only upside is got time today not being at work to listen to all the goodies I bought :)
I end up with flu too. I'm at home coughing up my lungs and listening to TD. So it's not all bad. :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

get well soon all

no wonder there is flu......did you see the state of the Toilets :roll: