ASTORIA 20TH APRIL 2007

Hobo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hobo »

bigmoog wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:Full report, including pre and post drink, Merch stand ruck, and 'tried and tested way to get a camera past the Astoria security staff' to follow :)

Oh, and photos, scans and perhaps few short AVI videos as well :)

BTW great to meet so many TD fans (God knows how everyone knew who I was, that's the mystery gone :D), many thanks to Colin, Chris's x 3, Daz, Ben, Theo, the mighty Big Moog (he exists I tell you!), Stephen, Mick, Heiko's x 2. Special thanks to Thorsten and Chris (btw didn't Thorsten looked scared at the pub after everyone cheered :D :D)
Bit miffed Andy, saw some of your concert photos on Redzillers photopage and you must have been pretty close to me and the missus. Had I known I'd have said Hi. was looking out for Colin, because he's easily recognisable, but didn't see him at all. Would have loved to have met thee BM but hadn't a clue what he looked like, I looked for a huge afro but there were none about. :wink: Missed out on Chris and Thorsten but am back to feeling as rough as a bear's arse again today so that's probably just as well.

colin was down the front...and will be on the dvd :arrow: :wink:
Yep, complete with that kiss to camera! :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
timer

Post by timer »

Colin was a Dreaming emotional wreck after when we were hit with Sphinx.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Hobo wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Bit miffed Andy, saw some of your concert photos on Redzillers photopage and you must have been pretty close to me and the missus. Had I known I'd have said Hi. was looking out for Colin, because he's easily recognisable, but didn't see him at all. Would have loved to have met thee BM but hadn't a clue what he looked like, I looked for a huge afro but there were none about. :wink: Missed out on Chris and Thorsten but am back to feeling as rough as a bear's arse again today so that's probably just as well.

Yep, complete with that kiss to camera! :wink:
Cool dude. Should have guessed really.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

It wouldn't be a TD DVD without Colin being on it :roll:

I thought the gig was pretty well supported not jammed packed but at my age i don't want to be crushed i'll save that for the merchandise stall !!!!nice to see some mewbies there though which is always good to see
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Raystorm

Post by Raystorm »

bigmoog wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:Full report, including pre and post drink, Merch stand ruck, and 'tried and tested way to get a camera past the Astoria security staff' to follow :)

Oh, and photos, scans and perhaps few short AVI videos as well :)

BTW great to meet so many TD fans (God knows how everyone knew who I was, that's the mystery gone :D), many thanks to Colin, Chris's x 3, Daz, Ben, Theo, the mighty Big Moog (he exists I tell you!), Stephen, Mick, Heiko's x 2. Special thanks to Thorsten and Chris (btw didn't Thorsten looked scared at the pub after everyone cheered :D :D)
Bit miffed Andy, saw some of your concert photos on Redzillers photopage and you must have been pretty close to me and the missus. Had I known I'd have said Hi. was looking out for Colin, because he's easily recognisable, but didn't see him at all. Would have loved to have met thee BM but hadn't a clue what he looked like, I looked for a huge afro but there were none about. :wink: Missed out on Chris and Thorsten but am back to feeling as rough as a bear's arse again today so that's probably just as well.

Ho yus. I did larf when I saw Colin tarting it up for the camera. Mind you, there might be a shot of me waving like a loon at the camera, so I can't talk :oops:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Gals and guys :arrow: I love you all......ive had too much beer,speak tomorrow....Tangerine Dream :arrow: STILL the GREATEST :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:Gals and guys :arrow: I love you all......ive had too much beer,speak tomorrow....Tangerine Dream :arrow: STILL the GREATEST :wink:

colin, hello, my darling.......where yer taking me on our honeymoon then... :arrow: :shock:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:Gals and guys :arrow: I love you all......ive had too much beer,speak tomorrow....Tangerine Dream :arrow: STILL the GREATEST :wink:
Sentiments echoed. It was good to see you again mate! :D
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
batman

Post by batman »

Just arrived from London. Boys thanks for all.
The show was: FANTASTIC
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

batman wrote:Just arrived from London. Boys thanks for all.
Glad you enjoyed it Theo it was great to meet you, thanks again for your gifts just sorry we missed you this morning.
Chris Monk

Re: astoria

Post by Chris Monk »

coldwater wrote:benhard played a superb guitar riff to lindas sax reply - anyone know?
Could be wrong, and often am, but I think it was the Rare Bird bit from Tangent from Poland. Loved that bit, I'm an old Heavy Metal fan so that was right up my street. Crank out those riffs Bernhard.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

theo, lovely to finally meet you...., thank you very much for the gifts....we will try the recipes!!!!! i love greek food......

hope you enjoy my cd

bm
...The wise.....are silent.....
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Glad you got back safely Theo - it was lovely to see you again, and this time sharing the truest TD experience :D :D
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
batman

Post by batman »

Hyperboreauk wrote:
Glad you enjoyed it Theo it was great to meet you, thanks again for your gifts just sorry we missed you this morning.
was my honor to meet you. I liked the company (you, Colin, Andy, Stephen, Mick, Janus, Tim, Ben and other). So, the next concert.......
Gary, many thanks for the TD vol88 cd concert from Athens :)
Last edited by batman on Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
batman

Post by batman »

When TD played 'White Eagle' i am thinking: 'Fantastic track.....'
I love it :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754