LOOM

tdream4ever
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by tdream4ever »

cantosis wrote:I am seriously thinking of going to one of the Loom gigs. Im a bit nervous about going alone to Budapest though as never been there. I think seeing Loom will be worth the effort though.
No worries about Budapest. was there for the TD gig in April. More beautiful than Prague I thought. Dont know what your worried about. Language was no problem. People were cool. The sights were amazing. And the cost wasn't bad at all. Food good. The only complaint I had was the beer. I bought tickets for the LOOM gig while I was there. So if I can get a seat on my plane then I will be there for the first gig. And if they still have tickets left for the second then I will stay another night for that one too.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
TangFanIRL

Kuno's Loom 2012

Post by TangFanIRL »

A new sequel in Germany's top music TV-series "Kuno's", this time about and with LOOM (only in German right now - English subtitles coming soon).

http://www.baden-tv.com/artikel/Kuno_s_Folge_39
rigel

Re: Kuno's Loom 2012

Post by rigel »

TangFanIRL wrote:A new sequel in Germany's top music TV-series "Kuno's", this time about and with LOOM (only in German right now - English subtitles coming soon).

Thank you, Conrad. Really looking forward to the version with English subtitles.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

TangFanIRL wrote:A new sequel in Germany's top music TV-series "Kuno's", this time about and with LOOM (only in German right now - English subtitles coming soon).

Great news. I really enjoyed the Johannes interview.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Robert Waters track on Soundcloud...

http://soundcloud.com/rob-waters-world/magicoscope
Okefenokee

Post by Okefenokee »

Great sequel :D
Thanks for mentioning it.
Jon

Post by Jon »

Nice video. Cool to see all those hidden pictures of Jerome on the TD covers.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Okefenokee wrote:

Great sequel :D
Thanks for mentioning it.
Cool Video.

:!: :arrow:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Just a week to go till the shows, whose going? I am flying out for the Saturday show> I wouldn't normally fly out of the UK for gigs but Loom is something special. I feel lucky!!
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Enjoy yourself Matt... 8)
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

cantosis wrote:Just a week to go till the shows, whose going? I am flying out for the Saturday show> I wouldn't normally fly out of the UK for gigs but Loom is something special. I feel lucky!!
Already got a gig lined up in a couple of weeks, seeing Ultravox in Glasgow, but I loved Loom's album Scored....

I'm hoping they'll release it on DVD at some point...
Be at one with the sequencing.....
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Saturday show ticket in hand. Hotel booked. Flight to Frankfurt for stand-by flying looks good. To Budapest also good.

I will buy Friday nights show when I get there. Just got email from A38 saying that they have 500 from 600 tickets. Now does that mean they have 500 tickets left or do they have 100 tickets left?

For those going to the Friday show do we have time to meet up for a small pre show meet someplace? I know a few from here that I've made contact with who will be there for one or both gigs. I do know of a place right in front of the Mecure Budapest Duna hotel that serve some food and beer. This is the same place where we met for the April TD pre fan meet. The A38 venue also has more food and drinks there on board the boat. Maybe this would be a better place to meet.

I will be staying at the Vivaldi Apartment Budapest (near Mecure Budapest Duna hotel).

EDIT - The ambient society pub across from Mecure Budapest Duna has moved. It is a bit farther now. I am awaiting news on another location or maybe just have it at the A38! Stay tuned.
Last edited by tdream4ever on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

cantosis wrote:I am seriously thinking of going to one of the Loom gigs. Im a bit nervous about going alone to Budapest though as never been there. I think seeing Loom will be worth the effort though.
You might want to think about going to both shows. Both shows will be different. And the Saturday nights gig will be a surprise. What surprise? I dont know. But a few from here told me to expect a surprise Saturday night.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

tdream4ever wrote:
You might want to think about going to both shows. Both shows will be different. And the Saturday nights gig will be a surprise. What surprise? I dont know. But a few from here told me to expect a surprise Saturday night.

Would like to make both shows but unfortunately all trip is sorted for the Saturday now. Jerome just said on his FB that the Saturday show will be filmed for DVD/Blueray so not sure if that is the surprise.
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Schulze wrote:
cantosis wrote:Just a week to go till the shows, whose going? I am flying out for the Saturday show> I wouldn't normally fly out of the UK for gigs but Loom is something special. I feel lucky!!
Already got a gig lined up in a couple of weeks, seeing Ultravox in Glasgow, but I loved Loom's album Scored....

I'm hoping they'll release it on DVD at some point...
I've got Ultravox tomorrow night in Nottingham. :P
public class Geeks : IEarth { }