Astoria April 20th 2007

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

Janus wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Janus wrote:I've just emailed the seller via ebay lets see what his response is :x
Probably wont get one Chris.............or a load of Balony :roll:
Just checked and as predicted Colin no reply (did notice he's only been an ebay member for a month I think and this is his first sell as well) :roll:
Oh well...............if he is lucky enough to get away with it thats his good fortune..but i wont be burning no more concert tree CDRs whatsoever for someone or their friend to make a killing on ebay :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

I found this quite dissapointing that a lot of people are playing the game here of For fans by Fans, and someone can upset the whole idea by doing this .
Janus

Post by Janus »

timer wrote:I found this quite dissapointing that a lot of people are playing the game here of For fans by Fans, and someone can upset the whole idea by doing this .
You're dead right there Tim unfortunately they'll always be those who think of there pockets first and spoil it for those who respect something that is big part of our enjoyment in life :roll:
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Janus wrote:
timer wrote:I found this quite dissapointing that a lot of people are playing the game here of For fans by Fans, and someone can upset the whole idea by doing this .
You're dead right there Tim unfortunately they'll always be those who think of there pockets first and spoil it for those who respect something that is big part of our enjoyment in life :roll:

Yep...........sadly that is the case,and it spoils it for the other fans who have to shell out to these herberts for 10p CDRs :evil: :x
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Is the merchant who is selling the Astoria cdr on eBay someone who posts on any of the forums?
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Desert_Voyager wrote:Is the merchant who is selling the Astoria cdr on eBay someone who posts on any of the forums?

Good question Jason :? There is very little to go on but the auction was ended :arrow:
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

epsilon75 wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:Is the merchant who is selling the Astoria cdr on eBay someone who posts on any of the forums?

Good question Jason :? There is very little to go on but the auction was ended :arrow:
Glad to know that the auction was ended, Colin. Let us all be vigilant for any more of those kind of merchants on eBay.
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
24db

Post by 24db »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Glad to know that the auction was ended, Colin. Let us all be vigilant for any more of those kind of merchants on eBay.
flogging fan tapes on eBay is well out of order, we all know the score, so unless there's a TD fan on that island with that WW2 Japanese solider then there's no excuse.
Janus

Post by Janus »

24db wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
flogging fan tapes on eBay is well out of order, we all know the score, so unless there's a TD fan on that island with that WW2 Japanese solider then there's no excuse.
Certain phrases I messaged to this one at ebay might have sunk in lets hope
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Good work Chris...........we dont need this nonsense kicking off again :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Good work Chris...........we dont need this nonsense kicking off again :wink:
too be honest mate, I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often, still no excuse though
Janus

Post by Janus »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Good work Chris...........we dont need this nonsense kicking off again :wink:
too be honest mate, I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often, still no excuse though
Although it would only make me as bad as those ruining our enjoyment with this nonsense the thought crossed my mind( :twisted: ) just to set up a seperate ebay account and bid £1000000 for it. As we said earlier I think vigilance might best be the order of the day
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Can't we report it to ebay as a bootleg and get it struck off
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

alipaul wrote:Can't we report it to ebay as a bootleg and get it struck off
It was taken off in the end Darren............ebay stopped it :arrow:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Some sense at last
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache