Bernhard Beibl

alipaul
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by alipaul »

epsilon75 wrote:
prophetfive wrote::D :D Agreed Tim. However 'THE BOSS' seems more and more inclined to take a back seat these days. :cry: :arrow:
Always hurts a little does that :arrow:
I know what you mean but still so glad to have him on stage at least
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

alipaul wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
prophetfive wrote::D :D Agreed Tim. However 'THE BOSS' seems more and more inclined to take a back seat these days. :cry: :arrow:
Always hurts a little does that :arrow:
I know what you mean but still so glad to have him on stage at least
You are right Darren.........Edgar passed me a comment about worrying on Sunday night, i said to him in reply "the time i start worrying is the day you retire" :arrow:
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Wait a Minute I Never knew that he play the Electronic Keyboard. :shock:
Or he just plays guitars instead. :?: :wink:

:!: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I dont think he actually played it,he just took a seat there.......i asume he is a guitarist but he may well give the ivories a tinkle :arrow:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:I dont think he actually played it,he just took a seat there.......i asume he is a guitarist but he may well give the ivories a tinkle :arrow:
Did Bernhard play the keyboards? Couldn't see from where we were but assumed that he did since he had a full keyboard set up.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I dont think he actually played it,he just took a seat there.......i asume he is a guitarist but he may well give the ivories a tinkle :arrow:
Did Bernhard play the keyboards? Couldn't see from where we were but assumed that he did since he had a full keyboard set up.
Would'nt like to say for sure Chris,he was immediately in front of me but i could not see a lot going on........
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Would'nt like to say for sure Chris,he was immediately in front of me but i could not see a lot going on........
Thanks Colin, that's pretty much our take on it. I thought I saw him playing one handed at one point but I could be wrong.
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Sounds like he fit right in then! (Brutal!!)

:o
JD

Post by JD »

rattymouse wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Did Bernhard play the keyboards? Couldn't see from where we were but assumed that he did since he had a full keyboard set up.
Sounds like he fit right in then! (Brutal!!)

:o
:D
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

For me it isn`t the same seeing TD without Jerome,ZP or Edgar up there on Guitar. There is no doubt Bernard is a very good player but I recently watched the tempodome concert for the first time and I was watching him closely on House Of The Rising sun and god he looks funnny, he looks like the school geek trying to do a Hendrix impression, he makes some funny expressions when he is playing, I feel a bit cringy watching him play as he looks a bit pervy....I am sure he is only trying to be a bit of a showman but for me it backfires a bit.
Last edited by cantosis on Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
JD

Post by JD »

cantosis wrote:For me it isn`t the same seeing TD without Jerome,ZP or Edgar up there on Guitar. There is no doubt Bernard is a very good player but I recently watched the temodome concert for the first time and I was watching him closely on House Of The Rising sun and god he looks funnny, he looks like the school geek trying to do a Hendrix impression, he makes some funny expressions when he is playing, I feel a bit cringy watching him play as he looks a bit pervy....I am sure he is only trying to be a bit of a showman but for me it backfires a bit.
My god this is just what I thought when watching it with some friends...everybody said he looked like a seedy student. For me the only guitar that should ever be on stage with TD is Edgars. All of the other players are to polished or flashy and dont have the right feel for TDs music, they have too much ego trying to add some cool bluesy bits or something...but it doesnt work for me, i think it often spoils it.
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

JD wrote:
cantosis wrote:.
My god this is just what I thought when watching it with some friends...everybody said he looked like a seedy student. For me the only guitar that should ever be on stage with TD is Edgars. All of the other players are to polished or flashy and dont have the right feel for TDs music, they have too much ego trying to add some cool bluesy bits or something...but it doesnt work for me, i think it often spoils it.

I feel a bit sad to think that Edgar might not get up there and play again. My one TD regret is never getting to see him peform Hamlet live. I think Jerome is very good on guitar as well, actually he is good at everything by the looks of things ;)
timer

Post by timer »

Berrnhard has uploaded a video from his gig last week, and it can be viewed in the media section of his site, Also lots of new music from a very talented guitarist. 8)

http://www.bernhardbeibl.com/
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:Berrnhard has uploaded a video from his gig last week, and it can be viewed in the media section of his site, Also lots of new music from a very talented guitarist. 8)

er...how can I be polite about this? er...um...I like your guitar playing Bernhard ;) sorry mate
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:Berrnhard has uploaded a video from his gig last week, and it can be viewed in the media section of his site, Also lots of new music from a very talented guitarist. 8)

er...how can I be polite about this? er...um...I like your guitar playing Bernhard ;) sorry mate
Bernhard - I'll point him out in London ! :lol: :lol: :wink: