Jerome Plays TD

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Jerome Plays TD

Post by ant »

:) So it appears that Jerome is going to release his own versions of most of the TD albums from 1990 to 2006, starting with the Dream Mix albums which will have all new packaging and bonus tracks. Edgar has agreed for this to happen once all existing units of the original TD albums have been sold to the public. Some of these new future releases will be with Jerome and some others (details to follow). Sounds like maybe he has left TD for good???? Are we ready to fork out more of our hard earned cash for Jerome's versions of TD albums? I wonder! :)
Biggus Dickus
24db

Re: Jerome Plays TD

Post by 24db »

ant wrote::) So it appears that Jerome is going to release his own versions of most of the TD albums from 1990 to 2006, starting with the Dream Mix albums which will have all new packaging and bonus tracks. Edgar has agreed for this to happen once all existing units of the original TD albums have been sold to the public. Some of these new future releases will be with Jerome and some others (details to follow). Sounds like maybe he has left TD for good???? Are we ready to fork out more of our hard earned cash for Jerome's versions of TD albums? I wonder! :)
More music is always a good thing, provided it's good music ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hmm very interesting...........This could bode very well for future JF concerts 8) Maybe :arrow: Froese,Schnauss and Kasperzak :P Sorry Martin K(about the spelling) :wink: :lol:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Hmm very interesting...........This could bode very well for future JF concerts 8) Maybe :arrow: Froese,Schnauss and Kasperzak :P Sorry Martin K(about the spelling) :wink: :lol:
it might be a bigger surprise than that mate :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

:arrow:
Last edited by epsilon75 on Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Last edited by epsilon75 on Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Well i got the info from a close associate,and it is indeed very interesting and there were one or two things that put the record straight :wink:
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

I am quite tired of all this, I know something that you don't business. I really am.
hansx

Re: Jerome Plays TD

Post by hansx »

24db wrote:
ant wrote::) So it appears that Jerome is going to release his own versions of most of the TD albums from 1990 to 2006, starting with the Dream Mix albums which will have all new packaging and bonus tracks. Edgar has agreed for this to happen once all existing units of the original TD albums have been sold to the public. Some of these new future releases will be with Jerome and some others (details to follow). Sounds like maybe he has left TD for good???? Are we ready to fork out more of our hard earned cash for Jerome's versions of TD albums? I wonder! :)
More music is always a good thing, provided it's good music ;)
But only when it is new music and another bunch ol old tunes. We have enough of that ones now.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Desert_Voyager wrote:I am quite tired of all this, I know something that you don't business. I really am.
It's ok Jason, I don't know anything either!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Hobo wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:I am quite tired of all this, I know something that you don't business. I really am.
It's ok Jason, I don't know anything either!
I'm intrigued too... could Jerome be going to re-unite with Paul Haslinger???
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

All i can say and its the last words on the subject that no former TD members were mentioned or involved :arrow: But of course that is only what i was told.
Last edited by epsilon75 on Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

I have made several pleas to both Jerome and Ulrich, for a collaboration. I hope they have not fallen upon deaf ears!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
JD

Post by JD »

epsilon75 wrote:All i can say and its the last words on the subject that no former TD members were mentioned :arrow: But of course that is only what i was told.
Can you at least say who told you the info ...was it Jerome ?
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush