Piano

Do you think that the piano is an underused instrument in TD's Arsenal of Instruments

Yes
69%
No
31%

Total votes: 32

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

Nero wrote:
ant wrote::? Krismopompas how can you not like Edgar's guitar playing - he is just brilliant!! As much as I enjoy Bernhard's playing (and he is very very good) I am afraid that to me he is not a patch on the big man himself. As soon as Edgar strikes the first chord I get goose bumps every time. He is to me one of the best guitarist's I've heard and is certainly well and truly in my top five ever. He is a guitar legend in my mind and I just wish he would play more during the concerts. His solo on Hamlet in the Epsilon Journey gig is just awesome - I can't get enough of it. All hail the Edgar guitar!! :lol:
I feel the same, ant, I also get goose bumps when Edgar strikes the first chord - he has a very individual warm and emotional sound without overdoing things, I simply love his playing!
It's always a special moment when Edgar starts playing I wouldn't miss that. Concerning the Hamlet track on Epsilon Journey it's an absolutely highlight of the whole concert!
I think it's not only the way of how you transfer your technical skills on guitar, but what counts most is the translation of an individual personality onto your guitar - Edgar definitely has this kind of expression!

Spot on Nero 8)
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

May of covered this already but Edgar is an amazing guitarist. Im racking my brains trying to think of one as good...i mean, Hendrix was something else. In fact i mentioned to my friend recently when discussing extra terrestrials that i though Hendrix was probably from another planet, no human could be that good!
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:May of covered this already but Edgar is an amazing guitarist. Im racking my brains trying to think of one as good...i mean, Hendrix was something else. In fact i mentioned to my friend recently when discussing extra terrestrials that i though Hendrix was probably from another planet, no human could be that good!
Yes and Hendrix could gargle tomato ketchup... fact!