Views From A Red Train

hansx
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by hansx »

Will give it a shot this week. Not only once, but more. Maybe i can change my mind. :lol:
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

Must admit my expectations were pretty high for Views and I'm sorry to say that after 3 or 4 plays they haven't fully been realised yet.

Outstanding tracks for me are Leviathan, One Night in Space, Carmel Calif and Sound of a Shell. there is some stunning guitar work here though personally I would have preferred the guitar turned up a notch or two more in the mix.

I am listening to so much of new stuff lately that the remaining tracks are not quite getting through. Maybe I need to revisit this one closer Nov 1st
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I have given up on this one myself, it hasn`t clicked with me either but as there is so many other good music coming out from TD towers I am sure I can be forgiven for not being crazy about this one ;-)
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

Just got it yesterday(finally)...liked it the first time I heard it...I think this one is going to grow on me for sure.
"Sydney till I Die"
timer

Post by timer »

SydneyFC wrote:Just got it yesterday(finally)...liked it the first time I heard it...I think this one is going to grow on me for sure.

Nearly four months of playing now , and Im not tirering of this in the slightest 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
SydneyFC wrote:Just got it yesterday(finally)...liked it the first time I heard it...I think this one is going to grow on me for sure.

Nearly four months of playing now , and Im not tirering of this in the slightest 8)
Same here,it accompanies me on the i-pod if i need to go anywhere,its a great listen IMHO 8) :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Nero

Post by Nero »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:

Same here,it accompanies me on the i-pod if i need to go anywhere,its a great listen IMHO 8) :D
Same with me....Even my little daughter enjoys the music when driving her to school! I think she will become a new young TD fan.... 8)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Nero wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:
Same with me....Even my little daughter enjoys the music when driving her to school! I think she will become a new young TD fan.... 8)
Just come back from a weeks holiday and had this in the old CD player, along with Tangram 2008 and Hyperborea 2008, for most of the time. Has it really been four months already? It shows no sign of wearing thin yet.
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

Chris Monk wrote:
Nero wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Same here,it accompanies me on the i-pod if i need to go anywhere,its a great listen IMHO 8) :D
Just come back from a weeks holiday and had this in the old CD player, along with Tangram 2008 and Hyperborea 2008, for most of the time. Has it really been four months already? It shows no sign of wearing thin yet.
Yeah I've just loaded it onto my mp3 player so as I communute about four hours a day I am going to be listening to it heaps. :D
"Sydney till I Die"
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I also Pre-order View From the Red train.
Released date before Christmas holiday.

:!: :arrow:
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

Red Morpho wrote:Must admit my expectations were pretty high for Views and I'm sorry to say that after 3 or 4 plays they haven't fully been realised yet.

Outstanding tracks for me are Leviathan, One Night in Space, Carmel Calif and Sound of a Shell. there is some stunning guitar work here though personally I would have preferred the guitar turned up a notch or two more in the mix.

I am listening to so much of new stuff lately that the remaining tracks are not quite getting through. Maybe I need to revisit this one closer Nov 1st
Have been playing this more since the Forum Concert and more of the tracks are making an impression - paticularly the ones I didn't recognise initially at the Forum - Serpent Magnifique, Hunter Shot by A Yellow Rabbit and Fire on the Mountain - good stuff, good memories
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Im lovin Views From A Red Train. Proof TD still rock. A superb follow up to Madcaps Flaming Duty which i like but v-fart is loads better! And also a million miles away from The Five Atomic Seasons stuff, which is by far my favorite TD material in years. Disappointment this year...Purple Diluvial :-(
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:Im lovin Views From A Red Train. Proof TD still rock. A superb follow up to Madcaps Flaming Duty which i like but v-fart is loads better! And also a million miles away from The Five Atomic Seasons stuff, which is by far my favorite TD material in years. Disappointment this year...Purple Diluvial :-(
Its interesting to see all TD fans views, I am not keen on VFART but love Purple Diluvial. I guess it would be boring if we all had the same opinions. 8)
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Note a Limited Edition for Regular CD Released Once is sold out they re-released again a Bonus Cut.

:shock: :D

:?: :!: :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

aren't cauliflowers great