Tomato Ketchup gurgling

NAVEL OF LIGHT
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Tomato Ketchup gurgling

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

For those people i met in the Queue of last weeks london show, how on earth did we start a conversation about ketchup gurgling? It just came back to me in a flashback, im confused and a tad disturbed! :roll: :roll:
24db

Re: Tomato Ketchup gurgling

Post by 24db »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:For those people i met in the Queue of last weeks london show, how on earth did we start a conversation about ketchup gurgling? It just came back to me in a flashback, im confused and a tad disturbed! :roll: :roll:
er...did all that pushing effect you mate? ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:For those people i met in the Queue of last weeks london show, how on earth did we start a conversation about ketchup gurgling? It just came back to me in a flashback, im confused and a tad disturbed! :roll: :roll:
It could only happen with the TD army in town :mrgreen: :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

24db wrote:
me thinks something was dislodged many moons ago! Ive got a whacky sense of humour but some folks joined in...i think Timer, Wayfarer and Cantosis were there.(sorry to drag you into my insanity guys)
:-)
24db

Post by 24db »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:
24db wrote:
me thinks something was dislodged many moons ago! Ive got a whacky sense of humour but some folks joined in...i think Timer, Wayfarer and Cantosis were there.(sorry to drag you into my insanity guys)
lol...hey if you can't have laugh, what can you do? :)
timer

Post by timer »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:
24db wrote:

Mike Ive only one thing to say on the matter ! - TROUSERS ! :lol:
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

and timer pops up with his obscure trousers again. That was a classic mate! It was like a surreal answer...very pythonesque! Love it! :-)
timer

Post by timer »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:and timer pops up with his obscure trousers again. That was a classic mate! It was like a surreal answer...very pythonesque! Love it! :-)

I think the Tomato ketchup remark came after Richards chips were delivered ! something to do with Heinz being the ultimate ketchup and HP the ultimate Brown Sauce ! Why this was being discussed baffles me as well ! :?
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Mmm that rings a bell Timer:-)

im laughing more now cos im recollecting that convo whilst watching Anchorman! Hilarious. :-)

'Im gonna be honest with you Bri, that smells like pure gasoline'.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:
24db wrote:
Nope it`s news to me. I was talking to Thomas Rydell and Jacob most of the night.
jacob

Post by jacob »

cantosis wrote:Nope it`s news to me. I was talking to Thomas Rydell and Jacob most of the night.
and thanks for letting me stay under your umbrella-ella-ella-ehh-ehh! :)
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

cantosis wrote:
NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:
24db wrote: er...did all that pushing effect you mate? ;)
Nope it`s news to me. I was talking to Thomas Rydell and Jacob most of the night.
Were'nt you standing with Wayfarer in the Abbey when i met you? Or am i getting my 'forum names' confused?
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:
cantosis wrote:
NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote: me thinks something was dislodged many moons ago! Ive got a whacky sense of humour but some folks joined in...i think Timer, Wayfarer and Cantosis were there.(sorry to drag you into my insanity guys)
Were'nt you standing with Wayfarer in the Abbey when i met you? Or am i getting my 'forum names' confused?

I was standing next to Wayfarer and chatting at one point, but I only remember talking about Marillion. I don`t remember being around Timer and Wayfarer at the same time.

Well I definately wasn`t involved with this Ketchup conversation anyway.

Did we chat on the night Navel? Sorry I am really bad with putting faces to forum names.
24db

Post by 24db »

that leaves 104 fans to track down ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Lets hope the 104 dont want to talk about Tomato Ketchup :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.