Open Letter to Edgar Froese

TheMan
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Open Letter to Edgar Froese

Post by TheMan »

Dear Eastgate, please help this letter get to where it belongs. Thank you.

Dear Edgar,

From the very bottom of my heart, please accept my eternal gratitude for coming to the United States to play a concert. I can never, ever thank you enough or even begin to express how much this event meant to me. From the first note to the last note, it was a beautiful moment in my life. One that I will never, ever forget. Your artistry touches me in a way that I cannot understand or express. It is impossible for me to think of anything that can touch me more.

I am grateful for your art. More than I can ever say. Thank you so very much again for bringing Tangerine Dream to the US. Please come again. Your US fans love you very much.

Be well, be happy, and be blessed.

A fan
tdream4ever

Re: Open Letter to Edgar Froese

Post by tdream4ever »

TheMan wrote:Dear Eastgate, please help this letter get to where it belongs. Thank you.

Dear Edgar,

From the very bottom of my heart, please accept my eternal gratitude for coming to the United States to play a concert. I can never, ever thank you enough or even begin to express how much this event meant to me. From the first note to the last note, it was a beautiful moment in my life. One that I will never, ever forget. Your artistry touches me in a way that I cannot understand or express. It is impossible for me to think of anything that can touch me more.

I am grateful for your art. More than I can ever say. Thank you so very much again for bringing Tangerine Dream to the US. Please come again. Your US fans love you very much.

Be well, be happy, and be blessed.

A fan
Well put TheMan!
Any time TD plays in the US is a special time. I've been waiting a very long time. Even if it took another 10 or so years for TD to play 1 show in the US, I will be there. . . . .in wheelchair if I have to.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
exit81

Post by exit81 »

This post is a beautiful thing.
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Very Nice post indeed ....

Geoff (ElectroCelt) :D :) 8) :wink: :!: :arrow:
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

excellent letter to mr froese,i think it fully expresses how every true TD fan feels about having thier music in our lives :roll: :roll: TD yorkshire division
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Just goes to show what Edgar and the band mean to us,its a way of life you know 8) :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

I regret not staying behind for the meet and greet only because I just wanted to thank Edgar for years of great music. it's good that people have been able to do that.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

@ TheMan: Nice post - very heart warming to read.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

wayfarer wrote:I regret not staying behind for the meet and greet only because I just wanted to thank Edgar for years of great music. it's good that people have been able to do that.

All these sentiments were echoed @ the meet & greet i get the impression that Ef & co were quite humbled by it all
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
redziller

Post by redziller »

Spot on!
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

wayfarer wrote:I regret not staying behind for the meet and greet only because I just wanted to thank Edgar for years of great music. it's good that people have been able to do that.
Me too.

.....although I suspect Edgar could live with out me standing in front of him "I really like your music". :wink:
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

A Fine Letter! :wink:

:!: :arrow:
Jollyhawker

Post by Jollyhawker »

Fantastic letter and can I echo the sentiments exactly! I know this was the first time they played the USA since the mid eighties but spare a thought for us poor Welshmen who haven't had the honour since the mid Seventies!!! I know London isn't far away but it would be an honour to have them back here let me tell ya! Cardiff has some great venues ready to be graced by their presence and one lives in hope! :roll:
"Lives of great men all remind us that we may make our lives sublime and so departing leave behind us footprints in the sands of time"
timer

Post by timer »

Jollyhawker wrote:Fantastic letter and can I echo the sentiments exactly! I know this was the first time they played the USA since the mid eighties but spare a thought for us poor Welshmen who haven't had the honour since the mid Seventies!!! I know London isn't far away but it would be an honour to have them back here let me tell ya! Cardiff has some great venues ready to be graced by their presence and one lives in hope! :roll:
Would be great to see TD play somewhere else , and Cardiff would be ideal !!!! 8)
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I fancy Cardiff maybe we could take Edgar & Co. to one of the Curry Houses and a few bevvies
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache